Chapter 1- Eleyana

If your dad owned the biggest clothing brand and you lived above the most pristine, highly coveted clothing factory which serves almost all of the Republic of Dania you'd think it would be easy to come up with good outfits right? Wrong. I lack any sort of fashionable talent which definitely makes me the least favourite child even if my dad won't admit it. I stare down at my dresser drawer full of nicely folded, well-made shirts and try to choose which one would go with black jeans. Who cares, I think to myself. "Everyone" I answer my own question in a whisper. That's a terrible introduction to my life. Hi, I'm Eleyana.

    My dad is Milo Rosicha- the owner of the Rosicha brand, or, as he calls it "The Empire". My dad is a great designer or was- now he is mostly just the face of the brand. He spends his days in the city visiting with friends doing whatever old rich men do. I don't have a mom- well I do but nobody's seen her in a long time and I doubt I ever will. I don't remember her but my brother and dad do though they won't even utter her name. My brother, well, my brother is definitely the favourite. He goes to some big school in the Capital and is rarely ever home. Except he's always here for Sunday dinner where he boasts about his life in the city or discusses new fashion trends with my dad. He'll definitely be the one taking over "The Empire".

    I myself don't have much to boast about. I'm still in commons school and I'll be going there for a few more years but even after that, I have no idea what I'll be doing or where I'll be. Since everyone cares about looks I'll describe myself; I am tall, not tall tall but above average, I have boring brown eyes and long dirty blond hair. In terms of hobbies, I don't have many. I'm okay at sports but not particularly athletic. When I was younger my dad tried to get me into sewing but that never took off. I spend the majority of my time in the canopy of the tree- oh right I live in a tree, anyways most of my time I spend in my garden with the plants, the birds and the bees. I'm bad at school, not the books, quiz, test part but the people, friends part, it's not that people don't want to be my friend- apparently being Milo Rosicha's daughter automatically makes you popular, I mean half the girls in my school all like me because I live in a mansion. Maybe they think that maybe if they become close enough friends with me I'll take them to an exclusive fashion show.

According to Liam Miller, I am a 6.5/10. I do not care that Liam Miller says I am a 6.5/10 and if I ever do end up caring you have permission to punch me. Liam Miller is a worker in the factory specifically he works in the warehouse near the roots shipping off boxes of clothes to wherever. My dad took a liking to him and he's always inviting him to join us for dinner and hoping we'll be friends but we don't really have anything in common so it's never worked.

    I guess the last notable thing to talk about is my Imperium which just suits me perfectly. Its Idillia, but I call it Ironica. It's stuff like I can't talk to animals but I can understand them yet they can't even understand me, I can't control the weather but if I ask nicely sometimes it'll change for me, I can hear other people's thoughts but only when they're thinking about how bored they are, I can freeze water but I'm afraid of ice, I can do all these things but there are all these ironic setbacks.