Author's Note

First off big shoutout to @dazzieSh for the cover! Much love and appreciation! You can find her shop "Graphics Shop" on her page!

Summary

When the Delphi Foundation calls Emerson Cole to interview a pair of twins, he doesn't expect them to be the apparently-not-quite-so-dead scions of the deceased Waymark family. He definitely doesn't expect them to be stuck in the same body. As enigmatic as they are charismatic, Cole knows he shouldn't get himself dragged into the Waymark family's business. He's seen it before--mages--young, powerful, and cocky with a bone to pick with the universe wrecking things for everyone else. But magic is being stolen from the world and the twins seem to be the only ones who might know what's going on. The Wrath is getting stronger, the Malibu Incident looms over all their heads and an ancient artifact wielded by a prophecized hero is the only hope they have between them and oblivion. Cole isn't a hero and he certainly isn't trying to be, but he is a dragon and his currency is knowledge. He'll help. He just needs a cigarette or three first.

A Word From Your Insomniac Author

So, I've been reading a lot of urban fantasy lately and decided why not make ANOTHER urban fantasy, this time featuring lots of uppity Fae, grumpy dragons, and sarcastic mages who clearly need better hobbies with how often they screw up their world. Sue me. I clearly have a genre. Those who have read my works before, welcome back, and for those who have never read a single thing of mine, welcome! Either way, I hope you enjoy the ride! 

Updates will be weekly on Saturdays I may increase this or decrease this based on how much of a buffer I have of chapters!

Anyhow, we've got ourselves a colorful cast of characters, and those who know me can expect a good portion to be queer in some form or fashion and I'm excited to bring you to my reimagined streets of Los Angeles.