[Season 1] Episode 1

Tower of God belongs to SIU. 

.   .   .

"It's a bit boring here," a purple haired girl speaks to herself, looking blankly at the ceiling. She fixed her arms from under her head to by her side to rest more comfortably. 'My arm is still numb because of that oversized fish from the first floor... It was worth it. I was able to find out how to use the shinsoo abilities I practiced.'

"May I come in, Miss Harae?" It was the nurse.

"Yes," Harae responded to the nurse blankly. The nurse walked in as the doors retracted. "You've woken up. The testing examinees have already moved on a while ago, you'll have to work with a new batch," the nurse informed. 

"What about my teammates, Ma'am?" Harae asked, sitting up. The nurse looked a bit uncomfortable, "I think they might have failed or..."

'They've left me.' Harae sighed. 'It's not like I really needed them. We weren't friends either.' "Will I be a 4th team member as an exception, ma'am?" Harae asked, turning towards the nurse. "I'm certain. It's not possible to go through this floor alone..." She responded. 

"Alright. I should change into my clothes, ma'am," Harae spoke fully, climbing off the bed. The nurse nodded before walking out.

Harae got into her regular clothes, adjusted her bandages, fastened her waist bag and sword. "Seal," she muttered as she opened her palms. There was a flash and the sword slithered and twisted into the small mark on Hara's hand.

She walked out of the room and walked out of the hallways, into a common area where many F-Rank Regulars sat and chatted. 'How am I supposed to get new teammates anyways?'

The batch looked stronger than most of her own. Her own batch, which was probably two batches before this one, was filled with short dwarfs. Harae wasn't that tall but she was one of the tallest girls in the batch by at least a foot. Her teammates were taller than her but they were both male.

There wasn't a lizard girl, a green pickle looking creature, a giant crocodile. Harae walked over to the nearest trio, which was mostly normal looking. It wasn't complete with a brunette girl with bangs, a blond and tanned boy with a red horn, and a green haired man inside... a blanket.

"Hello," Harae approached them, eyes dull. She attempted to smile a bit, "I'm Harae. I'm from about different batch of climbers, but I lost consciousness and just woke up. Would you mind telling me what's going on?" 

The female of the trio nodded, "We're just waiting our turn for next test on this floor. We don't know what it is yet. Do you have a team? My name is Serena." 

Harae nodded, "I see. My team has disappeared, so not really. I'll find one soon enough. Thank you." With a small bow she walked away to sit at a small bench.

'I didn't ask to be on their team because they already seemed to have matters of their owns there. I lost a good chance.' Harae sighed, she examined everyone's around the room.

The ones that caught her attention was the lizard girl and a ordinary looking brunette boy.

It wasn't that his looks were special. But there was something about him. His sword, how he carried himself? Something strange about him... Was there...

The lizard girl was self explanatory. She carried a large green weapon. 'She told me it was called the Green March. She must be a princess then,'  Harae thought, as she opened up a can of soda she had bought. With a clack the can was opened and Harae took a long sip. 

"I think the brunette boy's team would be better..." She whispered to herself and walked straight to the team.

.    .    .