Intro

Hello everyone~ 🥰

Welcome to my new book: The New Contract *yay*. If you're new here please check out my other books: You&I (ot7 x reader soulmate au), Ghosted (taehyung x reader supernatural au) and The Devil's Name Isn't Lucifer (yoongi x bts demonic au).

Before we get started, I have to acknowledge that this book was inspired by another wp book that I came across a long time ago. I don't know the name of the author or the book. I didn't even read that book because something about it didn't appeal to me. I only read the description. But yes, the idea of BigHit allowing Bangtan to have relationships with each other is not mine. Nevertheless, I have put my own twists on this idea so the plot and characters will be fresh. Rest assured that this is an original work.

(If you know of the book/author I'm talking about pls tell me so that I can give credit here).

Also, yes, I know that bts is allowed to date as publicly stated by their management team. This is fanfiction 😶

General disclaimer: This book is not written in an attempt to impose certain beliefs or behaviours on the members of bts in real life. I am not suggesting that the members of bts reflect the same beliefs or behaviours as the characters in this book. This is purely a work of fiction for entertainment purposed only. 

Ok, let's get it! ❤️