Ch.2 Overworked

Zayns POV

This morning me and Louis were awoken by the rest of the boys. We had to get up early this morning because we had to practice some songs for some concerts that were coming soon. We kind of started to forget some lyrics and our vocalist needed to check up on us so we did this about every time we had a break on tour.

"Hey loves! Wake up!" Liam said shaking us.

"Get up!" Niall said jumping on me.

"Lads i'm hungry!" Harry said standing by the door of our room.

"We'll be there soon. Just 5 minutes." I said.

"Fine. I'll be back here if you're lying to us." Liam said giving us evil eyes walking out with Niall and Harry.

"Mornin Lou." I said getting up.

"Mornin." he said back whispering.

"We gotta go eat breakfast now. How ya feeling?" I asked feeling his forehead.

"I'm fine. It's just a cold anyways." Louis said.

It didn't seem like just a cold though, he started coughing into his pillow harshly directly after his sentence.

"A cold can turn into something serious if you don't take care of it." I said patting his back.

"I'm fine. Lets go get breakfast."

As soon as we walked out, we smelt the nice whiff of waffles and syrup. harry was an amazing baker.

"Smells good Haz." I said walking into the kitchen.

"Thanks. I knew you'd like it." he said smiling at me.

I heard Louis coughing at the dining table as I got my serving of breakfast.

"Hey Lou you okay?" Niall asked patting his back.

"Throat hurts." he said drinking the water I passed to him.

"Want some tea. I got some here for you." Harry said handing him the warm cup of green tea.

"Thanks guys." Louis said.

"Are you feeling alright? You seem to have a fever." Harry asked.

Harry seemed to know something was up with Louis. But what can I say? They were the strongest out of all of us together.

"It's just *achooo* a cold." Louis said.

"Yeah that's why I was sleeping with him last night." I said.

"You never told us?" Liam said looking at me.

"It was late at night, too tired." I said.

"OK whatever. Just don't push yourself too hard." Niall said.

"Yeah we gotta now. You can rest on me in the car. You look really tired." I said putting my arm around Louis.

"Thanks babe."

We got into the car to get to our location. I was getting a bit more worried about Louis. He had a horrible sounding cough which made his throat hurt like crazy and he kept on putting his hands on his throat which obviously meant he was in a great deal of pain. We all wanted to tell Louis that sometimes he had to lay off the work for a bit but he never really listened to us.

The last time we told Louis that he needed to rest he almost exploded at us. Me and Louis were the people that you needed to be a bit careful of when they were sick because if you bothered us we would rip your head off. It wasn't our fault we were moody. More like I was moody. I was just born that way.