Save the tears

❤WITH THE DEKUSQUAD❤
The squad left the house with no words being said they got in the car and drive off somwhere but none of them knew where to go.What the Brown haired girl really reminded all of them of their parents beside Izuku he lived alone.Anyway Everyone didn't talk to each other the whole drive when suddenly the car stopped they look at the driver who is KJ because Izuku started to cry while JJ,Zander,and Giselle comfort him by giving a group hug.But that's when KJ spoke up.

KJ: "Hey Izu,you don't have to answer this right now but..........................do you think what that bitch said is true....?"
He said looking down to his feet,there was a moment of silence but Izuku answered the question soon after he was asked.

Izuku: "No I don't believe that bitch she just doesn't like how I act now.And you know what KJ take us to David Busters,we're going to save the tears for later guys!"
Giselle/Zander/JJ/KJ: "YEAH!"
Giselle: "Lets forget her and move on who cares what she tries on us we are always gonna stay friends!"
Izuku: "Then what are we waitin' let's go!"

They all changes the mood and headed for David Busters to have fun and forget about floaty bitch.KJ turned on the radio and they listened to this song of songs(idk):

(I'm sorry if I use this song to much but I love this song)
Giselle: "FUUUUCKK YOU,YOU,AND YOOOUU.I HATE YOUR FRIENDS AND THEY HATE ME TO!! "
JJ: "I'M THROUGH,I'M THROUGH.IT'S THE HOT GIRL BUMMER ANTHEM TURN IT UP AND THROW A TANTRUM! "
Izuku and his friends all singed along and enjoying the time they're spending together to Izuku these people are like brothers and a sister he never had.They got to the arcade and entered got the cards they need in order to play.They walked over to the games in till Izuku got a call on his phone.

Izuku: "you guys go on and play I'll get to you guys"
They all nodded and headed to the games Izuku took out his phone and saw the name 'Kacchan<3' and picked up (now on the phone)
Izuku: "Yea?"
Bakugou: "were did you go? "
Izuku: "why should I tell you?"
Bakugou: "I want to talk to you"
Izuku: "you're not with floaty bitch?"
Bakugou: *chuckles* "What's with the name?"
Izuku: "she doesn't deserve to be called her real name after what she did"
Bakugou: "Oh......anyway now will you tell me?"
Izuku: "mmmmmmm........fine......we're at David Busters."
Bakugou: "WHY DIDN'T YOU INVITE ME"
Izuku: "I didn't know?!"
Bakugou: *sigh* " 'kay I'm heading over "
Izuku: "Okay let me just tell the squad,bye Kacchan"
Bakugou: "Later nerd"
After they bid their good byes Izuku headed over to his crew to inform them about having Bakugou join in.Izuku finally them at halo and spoke up.
Izuku: "Hey guys,is it okay if my friend joins in?"
Giselle: "Hell naw after what floaty bitch did I don't think I want to hear more"
Izuku: "No no,it's not her it's Kacchan"
Zander: "you mean your 'boyfriend '" he said in a teasing way
Izuku was as red as Kiri's hair,everyone laughed at Izuku's reaction but Izuku didn't like that.
Izuku: "S-stop l-laughing!"
Zander: "Okay fine"
Giselle: "it's fun to tease you just a bit"
Izuku: "yeah.....I can see that"
After 5 minutes Bakugou texted Izuku,Izuku told his friends to keep playing the game and he'll go back to them as soon as he answers it.
(Through text)
Kacchan<3:Where are you guys at?
Izuwu:We're at Halo right now you better hurry before we go to a different game
Kacchan<3:'Kay I'm on my way
And with that done Izuku went back to his friends and waited for Bakugou to get there.

❤Meanwhile with Bakugou❤
The nerd just texted me his location but I don't see them,I mean how hard can it just to find a broccoli head.Sure I've never been to this David Busters but I can manage finding four crackheads and a green haired bunny,so with that being said Imma go look for them now.

Well.....Bakugou did run into some trouble he got in a fight with a little kid then had to deal with his mom.But soon enough he found Izuku at Halo with his friends.He jogged over to them and Izuku started to walk over to Bakugou and told his friends to play whatever they wanted and let him catch up with them.
Izuku: "So what did you want to talk about?"
Bakugou: "I wanted to apologize for everything that happened earlier and I bet your friends hate the whole class now thinking we're just like her,but we're not so I just want to apologize for that and............"
Izuku: "And?"
Bakugou: "I'm also sorry for bullying you and making your childhood a living hell,I know I've been an asshole in the past but I hope we can be friends again like we used to be."
Izuku was lost of word yes he expected this but not right now but he was never gonna forgive floaty bitch but he will always forgive Bakugou but there some thing to but he already forgave him.
Izuku: ".........Ight I accept your apology but I'm not forgiving floaty bitch"
Bakugou: "So we cool now?"
Izuku: "Yeah we're cool"
After the conversation they both walked together to Izuku's friends which they where on the ticket wheel.The two boys walked in silence but Bakugou broke that silence.
Bakugou: "....So about round face?"
Izuku: "Forget about her let's just have fun 'kay?"
Bakugou: " 'kay,but what about your friends? "
Izuku: "I'll text them telling them imma hang out with you"
Bakugou: "okay"
Izuku grabbed his phone from his back pocket and texted his friends on their groupchat

(Just a guide)
Izuwu=Izuku
Thunderbitch=JJ
Superman=Zander
Fallenangel=Giselle
Mr.strange=KJ

Izuwu:Hey guys Imma hang out with Kacchan.
Thunderbitch:you mean your boyfriend
Superman:They grow up so fast
Fallenangel:Awwww Izu got a date
Mr.strange:Guys it's not just his boyfriend it's his husbando
Izuwu:I'm so done with this shit
After they small interaction Bakugou and Izuku walk over to some games they can play.They played Halo, the claw booth,laser tag,and completed mini golf it was a fun night for both groups but while Bakugou and Izuku were heading to the next game he got a notification on his text messages.

(Text)
Shitty hair:Yo,Bakubro
Lord explosion murder:What shitty hair
Shitty hair:Me and the class found a hotel to stay at for the rest of summer break!
Lord explosion murder:Send me the location and I'll head there later
Shitty hair:about that.......where are you it doesn't take that long just to say sorry.
Lord explosion murder:I'm hanging out with Deku
Shitty hair:Got yourself a date bro?!
Lord explosion murder:SHUT UP AND NO I DIDN'T GET A DATE
Shitty hair: 'ight then have fun Bakubro!
Lord explosion murder:Yeah thanks Shitty hair

He looked up from his phone to see Izuku looking around for a game they can play next.The game he chooses was a gun game it's were you are in a world that evil robots invade and it's up to you and a friend to stop them from taking over the world.

❤TIME SKIP TO WHEN THEY'RE LEAVING❤
The group had a fun time and they headed up leaving when the place closed now they're in the parking lot and looking for Izuku's car.They found Izuku 's car,Izuku got into the drivers seat and started the engine roared through the whole parking lot.

Imma end of here I'll update later today maybe.
~Author-chan:3
Chu~❤