When we met

June 2000
G dragon and Red

A 7 year old innocent girl roaming around the sm building while her father was busy in the cafeteria.She entered a room where children just about 4-5 years older then her were busy dancing and singing she decided to go inside not noticing a woman observing everyone.She started dancing with those kids.The woman observing noticed and told everyone to stop.

woman:Hello dear who are you?

Girl: Im kim Mi-cha my dad works in the cafeteria.

Woman:oh i see..could you sing a song for me ?

Girl started singing but the woman wasnt able to hear her much so she told the trainees to stop for a minute.

Woman:okay so know you can sing .

The trainees were all staring at the innocent girl ..more like glaring.

The little girl looked up at them and noticed this one young boy.

woman: Kim dear plz sing for me.

But micha was to shy to sing infront of that "young boy" so she just ran away feeling embaressed.

Some days later the "woman" met her again and told her to sing.

She was schocked after listening to the 7 year olds beautiful voice and thats when they decided that while her father would be busy in the cafeteria she can practice but ofcourse she wasnt scolded or anything as she was just a kid.She was just taught how to dance and sing and she did it pretty well.

She was training with the group of younger kids and the "young boy" that made her feel embaressed ..They became great freinds.

His name was kwon jiyong.

He left to join YG and they lost contact but still remembered each other.

scarlett and sehun
sm auditions 2006

Teenagers and kids were all gathered around the Sm building for the auditions.Each one of them busy practicing.someone would be dancing,someone singing ,somone would be rappinğ and some would be acting.Hundreds of kids each with a diffreant talent,style,voice and visual.The atmosphere was full of nervousness.

A 12 year old girl sangmin was dancing in a corner.She suddenly bumped into someone he was tall,thin and looked just perfect.

That "some one": Hello my name is oh sehun nice to meet you.

sangmin: Hello my name is sangmin nice to meet you too.

Sehun: i need some help if you dont mind

Sangmin:yes sure *smiles*

sehun:I need to use the washroom real quick so do you know where it is?

Sangmin:yeah follow me.

sehun:Thankyou

Sangmin guides sehun to the boys washroom while going they talk a bit.

sangim:so what are you gonna be auditioning for?

sehun:rapping and dance

sangmin:Same *claps excitedly*

sehun:umm ..yeah

sehuns pov

What is she so excited about.What if shes metally ill ..she dosent seem normal.Poor girl they will probably reject her after knowing about her condition oh well i need to use the washroom.
                                 End of pov

Sangmin:This is the washroom.I wil wait for you as you may get lost in this big building.

                           sehuns pov
Oh waitt is she a pervert or something she is metally ill though well i think i should lock the washroom door just incase.
                   End of pov

After finishing his buissness sehun headed out so he wont be late for his auditions but guess what the door was locked.

Sehun: Hey excuse me sangmin!*shouts*
sangmin:Yes!
Sehun:The door is locked..
Sangmin:What oh shit wait here im gonna go and call someone.*starts looking for the staff but because everyone was busy preparing for the auditions and stuff it was hard to find someone who would be free Then finally sangmin found one of the staff members and they went back to the washroom area but when they reached there sehun wasnt there and the door was open*
Sangmin:oh..he left.Well then im gonna be leaving thankyou for your help
staff person:wait help me carry these baskets.
sangmin:okayyy*unsure if she should help as she was getting late for her audition*

Meanwhile.

After sangmin left
sehun :ughh stupid door open*kicks The door open*
Sehun starts running as he was late for his audition.

Sehuns pov
After my audition i was going to look for sangmin when i heard some stafd say something

staff:where is number 70?
staff 2:she was here a while ago her names sangmin i think
staff:okay then look for her
staff 2:Shes gonna come back if she has to shy should we waste our time

ughh i feel so bad this is all my fault sangmin will lose her chance to audition for SM because of me ughhh!i should go look for her.

sehun gose looking for sangmin.
   end of pov

                          sangmins pov
Ughh this stupid old lady told me to help her and now im gonna be late for my audition i shoudnt have been so kind and said yes.Then after placing the baskets i ran for my audition but when i went the auditions had already stopped i felt heart broken and the judges didnt have more time so they left early. wait isnt that sehun hes laughing wow i shoudnt have helped him in the first place.
                          End of pov

sehuns pov
I looked for sangmin every where but wasnt able to find her so i went back and saw her laughing with some girls(it wasnt sangmin that girl was wearing the same dress and had the same back view)i was about to approch her but then a freind of mine came and we started talkinga about our audition when i turned back to see sangmin had left.
  end of pov

Sangmin came back home crying her lungs out
Sangmins mom:What happend dear you didnt pass?
sangmin:I wasnt even able to audition*crying*
Mom:why????
Sangmin:because of a stupid kid named oh sehun.
Mom:did he bully you?
Sangmin:No mom i was helping him and he just wasted my time and made me miss my audition.i hate the fact that im so kind.im gonna try to change myself and not be this kind.

...........
Authours note
Eva and kim woo seok will be in the next chapter as this chapter got to long.