Chapter-9

////////////////chapter-9/////////////////

*******STORY BEGINS******

---:A Phenomenon unknown to world, why or what will occur its unpredictable:----

^^^^^^^$Let's Begin$^^^^^^^

Mike pov-:

"I was sitting in my room shaking up with fear and anxiousness cause I was nervous, terrified,panicked and confused which cause me to stressed....
but,who won't be as for what I have seen is supernatural in every sense
And.....
The weird part was I was also excited or you can say,I was a whole mess of emotion. Sweat pouring over my face and my back drenched with a whole lot of sweat and dirt.

And why should I not......

I have seen a whole badass monster of a girl.
Like,Seriously my instinct were roaring to run the instance she gazed at me,shivers were running down my spine.

I was half-expecting....
Scratch that,until now too that someone will barge through the doors and drag me away.

"Calm-calm down,breathe-in breathe-out"I said to myself.

But how can I, like she has ripped those strong wolves like a piece of paper and there are whole lot of wolves like some whole organizations and if they thought of attacking the humans,they could kill everyone in this city.

That thought, sent shivers down my spine.

No-No-No....
Think rationally if they want to kill they would have done already.

So,the conclusion is they want to live peacefully or at least they don't bother killing humans or someone is stopping them.

But.....

Now,this thought make me question?

Where do I belong with werewolves or with humans.

Thinking about it.....

Too much pressure on my mind.

I lay down on my bed as I entered into a deep sleep,cause a quick rest help me think clearly.
______________________________

Mike pov-:

After 3 hours of sleep

I woke up as, I had good amount of rest.

Now,I could lay my plans on what should I do but I can't go to their territory without any proper weapon and plan for any situation and some weapons for both offense and defense.

I shuffle through my drawer and in the depth of the clothes.
Underneath the covered wooden plank,In the secret compartment type lays a shiny black bag with extraordinary security locks and password.

I opened it......