His eyes

I walk through the halls with my head down. I pull my sleeves over my hands and clutch them. I reach my locker and push my books into it, not paying attention when my best friend walked next to me.

"Hey Jess. Ready for lunch?"

I slammed my locker shut and looked at her. I often forgot how gorgeous she was with her red hair and bright green eyes. Her perfect teeth and deep dimples that showed whenever she moved her mouth.

"You know I don't go to lunch."

Sam gave me a sad smile and rubbed my arm. I gave her a look saying that she could go ahead and eat. She looked at me and then left.

I walked through the emptying halls. Only few people were out,others enjoying the time with their friends. I kept my head down and watches the tiles as I moved. Someone laughed

My face turned red thinking they were laughing at me. I looked up and saw the school bad boy, Bryan Stevenson. He was known for playing with girls and breaking rules.

I stared at his perfect face. His strong jaw, black hair that looked soft, full lips, straight nose, and best of all, his eyes. They were a beautiful light blue. He was gorgeous but yet dangerous.

I looked back down and walked ahead, past him. Past the boy who hurt girls. Pass the boy who had stolen my heart since we were kids. Past the boy with the sky blue eyes I loved so much.

--------
Hey guys! My name is Jadyn. I wont write alot about me because i dont like authors notes a lot. Hope you like the story!