Missed me?

I stayed behind her as she briskly walked away. I tried to play it off every time she looked back. I would duck into a classroom, but if it was locked then I would pretend to look at poster put up on pretty much every hallway.

I tried to make my feet sound light so she wouldn't figure out I was following her. She kept a steady pace as she walked, and finally looked up from the floor. She stopped at the talent show flyer and just read it. I knew a part of her wanted to try out and show what a talented singer she was, but she wouldn't do it now. She looked at the paper one more time then walked away from it.

She stopped in the library, I quietly followed. She went into the romance books section and looked for a book. I stayed one aisle down but I kept seeing her black hair sway as she moved. I was caught in her trance and didn't notice that I walked into something, and that something was the bookcase. A few books fell but they mad a loud noise, a noise that was loud enough for pretty much anyone in the library to hear. Jess looked up to see what the sound was and her breath was gone when she saw it was me.

I blushed as she looked at me so intensely trying to figure out how I got in here, and probably more specifically...why did I. I rushed to try and pick all the books up without making a bigger fool of myself. I reached for a book at the same time as Jess. She reached it before me and picked it up. I started placing them back and she stood there holding that one book. I looked down at her and she was looking at the title.

"Can you pass me that book please?"

That seemed to break her out of her trance. She gave me the book and decided to turn her attention to me. I placed the book into the shelf and turned towards this beautiful girl. I smirked at how innocent she was.

"Hey", I said.

"Hi", she bite her lip but continued to look into my eyes.

"What's up bunny rabbit?"

Her whole face turned red at the old nickname I had for her. I gave her that name long ago when we were little. From when we first met I saw how sweet and cute she was, just like a little bunny rabbit. She would always be my bunny rabbit, even if she didn't want to be.

"Miss me?"

She smiled at me. A smile that she use to only save for me, a smile that I would like to believe was only shared towards me. Her eyes shined as the smile brightened up her face. I couldn't help but stare, then smile. I mean actually smile. Not a smirk or grin that I would give to other girls just to mess with them,an actual smile that almost reached my eyes. This girl was the only one who could show this part of myself, I just hope she knows it

"Yes I did miss you. Mr. Bad boy", this time she smirked at me.

Seemed as though she was the bad one.