ELISE SNOW

❋

ELISE SNOW
↳ daughter of Elsa Snow

Parent's Story: Frozen

Her Secret Heart's Desire: Wants to know the real reason about her and her mother's powers. Also wants to find out who her father is.

Her Magic Touch: Can control ice, cold, snow, etc.

Her Storybrook Romance Status: Single (for now)

Her 'Oh Curses!' Moment: Accidentally set the library at their castle frozen because of how mad she was at the book she was reading.

Her Best Friends Forever After: Raven Queen and Madeline Hatter

𝐄𝐋𝚰𝐒𝐄 𝐒𝐍𝐎𝐖 grew up with no knowledge of who her father was, but was comforted of the fact that it was all for her and her mother's protection. Despite the majority of her memories being erased, she was determined to find out where her father was and help them be reunited once again as family.

However, before everything else, she had now started going to Ever After High, a school for royals and rebels who are the children of famous fairytale characters. She started her adventure with her new friends as she encounters countless events that may or may have not endangered her life.

For everything that had happened to her, this was only the beginning of her journey. Watch as she unlocks the fullest potential of her powers and rewrite her whole destiny, maybe?

This is the story of 𝐄𝐋𝚰𝐒𝐄 𝐒𝐍𝐎𝐖, daughter of Elsa.

-

Before reading the first chapter, please take note that I am not a professional writer! Meaning, there will be a lot of grammatical errors and typographical errors I am also following the series' episodes and will just be adding some moments with my own character. I am also not 100% sure if I will be updating this book frequently since I lose interest on something very quickly. Hopefully, you will enjoy the book!

NOTE: Yes, I do know that Elsa's and Anna's last name is Oldenburg, but please do take note that I kind of followed how EAH gave the characters their last names and also remember that Elise has a father here, and 'Snow' isn't exactly her last name. ;)