(Chapter One) I Think Our Lives Have Just Begun

I first saw her when she was walking in the beach. Everything about her was different. Her red hair stuck out of her purple hoodie. Her brown eyes looked out towards the sea. And I could instantly see she was younger than me.

I was by some rocks out with my drum sticks, playing a random song.

She talked to me first.

She just walked up to me, not shy at all. Just curiosity filled her eyes.

"What song is that?" she asked. I looked up at her, surprised she came up to me like that.

I just shrugged. "I made it up just now."

She nodded. "Oh. So you play?"

"Yeah."

"Are you in a band or something?"

"You could say that."

She just nodded. I could feel her eyes studying me.

"You're from England right?"

I looked up at her. She was still studying me. I looked back down at the rocks and started playing another random beat. "Why do you say that?"

"You're accent. It's really hard to miss."

I nodded. "Yeah England."

"Which part?"

"Stockport."

I saw her nod from the corner of my eye. She sat next to me.

"Did you just move here?"

I shook my head, then looked at her. "I came to visit my aunt. She lives around there." I pointed to the direction of her house.

"Really? What's her name? I think I know her."

"Lucia Howard."

"Oh. Mrs. Howard? I live two houses down."

"Really?"

She nodded. "Her and my mom get along great. I think she mentioned you coming over."

I nodded.

We stay silent for a while until she talked again.

"Well I gotta go. I would like to talk with you another time though. You're Dominic right?"

"Yeah."

"My name is Fawn. Fawn Langston." she stuck out her hand. I looked at her then shook her hand.

"Nice meeting you Fawn."

"Nice meeting you Dom." she smiled.

And she walked away. Her barefoot feet leaving a trial behind her.

-------

New story:) The chapters are gonna be short, because it'll be a shorter story than others. I think there should be more Muse Fanfics, especially Dom Fanfics:D

Vote, comment, and all the good things.

-Nini-