Chapter 6

October - January (North and South America)

Jaeheum's POV

We like usual, perform in every states capital in North America we are now going to perform in Ottawa. Every state were welcoming because we are still in different continent. I just wish that Asian country will welcome us like this.

I'm scared to perform in Korea again. We may write and sing songs about them but we are still grateful to them. Not all our songs is pointed at them we are saying it to all people. We should just let others enjoy their life as long as they aren't stepping and hurting others.

We can still enjoy our life without bringing someone down. It may be pleasurable to the person doing it but the person receiving it may have a difficulty to fight it. The stress and words can kill people too and not everyone is willingly to take it all in.

Idols and other Artist are also human. Let's not degrade someone because of their mistakes. We also make mistakes and we'll also feel hurt with the words everyone is throwing at us. The only thing we're good at is pretending.

"How you doin' Ottawa!! Feels nice? I feel energetic let's make some noise before we start shall we?" I said and we play our song. We greeted them jut like in every concert we do. We are running and playing with water.

Throwing some confetti and water at our fans. I stop when I saw a kid. I went down and crouch down at her level. "Who's your bias? Seo unnie? Dami unnie? or me?" I ask and she was blushing. "Is it me? Omo, You're so cute.." I pinch her cheeks and she smile.

"Do you have a phone? Where's your guardian?" She point at lady and I smile at her. I ask her to take a picture of us and give her a kiss. I smile then went up the stage again. I ran to the upper level and now I'm lost.

I saw a teenager this time and I sit beside her. "Hello.. Hehehe.." I said and smile. She haven't notice me yet until she was shown in the screen beside me. Her eyes went wide and immediately look at me. "you're my bias.. Wahh.. Is this real..." She was fangirling.

"Cute.. So I am your bias.. I have something for you.." I take off my shoes and it already has my autograph on it. I know my feet don't smell and I'm confident with that. She was already fangirling and jumping up and down.

I chuckle and went down the stage. I'm wearing some socks and I take off my jacket placing it around my waist. We said our goodbye and experience. "We have a good time. Thank you for welcoming us." I bow and smile at them.

..

Like in North America we are now about to finish our South America tour. Brazil was crazy it feels like we are in a wave pool. The people are wild and I just laugh while looking at my unnies reaction at the way Brazil welcome us.

It's the most memorable for us because we were all panicking, laughing and running at the same time. Securities didn't have any match to the people and fans. We are now on our way to Lima since we want to shop there.

"Yah, We look like were homeless.. It looks like no one would notice us at all..." Seohae unnie said and we all laugh. We are wearing oversized clothes since we want to shop in peace. Not like we don't want to be notice but you know that feeling right.

We saw a Chanel and we all look at each other. We just pass by since it would catch attention. We just enjoy our free time strolling around buying some souvenirs. After this will fly in Montevideo. Some of the country in Africa are now having some problems.

We cut some tour because they said that there are problems in the place so we'll just give a free busking concert there. Visit the orphanage and play with some kids before going to Australia. Since it will be move we'll have more time in Australia.

T I M E S K I P

Concert day.

Another concert in the house. Well you all know how we rock in our concert right? But, now we decided to something new? We are all wearing Onesie and I'm wearing an leopard one. "Aye, what's up Montevideo!!!" Dami Unnie shouted at top of her lungs.

"How you doin'. We rock, You rock. Yes, 1, 2, 3, We are Scars and will make it beautiful." Seohae unnie said and we look funny. We are rolling at the stage doing whatever kind of things and even tumbling. Fans seems to like what we are doing.

"This is our last concert tour in South America.. We'll come back.. Continue to support us.. We love you" I said and wave at them. I put on my hood and I was crawling like a leopard. I went in fornt of a kid and the poor kid cry.

"I'm very very sorry. Ottoke? Ahh.. Sorry.." I said and carry her. "I'm fake. I mean the leopard is Fake.." I said and giggle. The kid stop from crying and yeah I went back to stage and just sit at the front stage. I wonder why there's some kids here.

Our music is a rock and bop do they like the beat? Our lyrics has no cursing so it's fine to play it. Just some diss words and some words that looks like a curse but isn't really. We end our American tour and now we'll be flying to Africa.

We'll just cover some songs for the African fans. Our show is now a hit on the internet. Many of them likes how we interact at the Reality Show. Our fans are also with us in our Journey. Our sweats and tears off cam was shown.

The directors were not giving us any script at all. They are making it as natural as they could and helping is the only thing we can do. In Asia we'll have some problem in having a concert in the middle east.

We want to visit and interact with our fans. This will be the first and last time we'll be going on a world tour. Next would be just Asia tour. This is because the Entertainment wants us to be known in Asia more and also because Korea is part of Asia.