Dreamt with harry styles and cried.

Me and Harry had formed so many memorable moments together. We loved eachother so much.

I, then, took harry to the roof of my house but on the roof of the house next door was my ex crush. He seemed unbothered and even, happy?.

There also was this technician with him, that asked harry if he was harry styles and then said "ok harry, could you untangle that cord".

A

t first he got it a bit twisted but then when I tried to help, we both got tangled, but at the end we figured it out together. It was so fun.

And then we just jump to a scene when we got to a BIG computer classroom filled with computers and I said how it was reminiscent of my childhood.
I sat at one of the computers and then a young Taylor Lautner (like "Sharkboy and Lavagirl" type of young). I was like,  "you are Taylor Lautner", in a very scared way. And he was like "Yes" with a big smile.

We then found a glass door that just led us to the garden of the building. There were people walking in pairs, each pair looked like they knew each other, and had a meaningful conection with the other person.

It felt unsettling.

I decided to leave with Harry, but then we were intercepted inside the building by two doctors, I only could see the name from one of them Chloe Decker. Then they sat me down in some couch at the second floor.

They said that it was because of the candles.

The candles, a vainilla smell conquered my nose, while I was remembering. The vainilla cake for my birthday, how could
I'd forgotten that. I wished for a change. I wished for something exciting. I just knew that this store-bought cake couldn't be the penicle of my enthusiasm for life.

I wished for Harry.

The realization suddenly hit me, it was all a wish, a desire, an ilusion. No, I was delusional, as it was all in my head.
Harry noticed the worrying in my face, he hugged me and put his head in the space between my neck ad my head, it made me giggle a little. But it just made it worse.

"Harry, you are not real", although I was sure and the end it kinda sounded like a question, like a I wanted to be just a misunderstanding, but at the state of things, there was no misunderstanding.

"Yes...", he said in a sad and a bit distorted voice

"You dont exist"

"Neither does your family now" Said Doctor Decker.

And looked up, she was holding a white laptop, there was only a folder, called "family", then she with just one click, deleted it.

"Wait, What?"

"We are gonna make you start over again, you kept him away from us for far too long"

Then i woke up.