The cafe

Stromedy's pov:

I was sat on my bed thinking of the day ahead, the guys wanted me to come with them to a new cafe that was 1 hour away from mine and my friends house.

I felt really nervous, nobody seems to notice as I heard everyone talking and laughing with each other. I walked out my room with my head down, they all stood on the landing waiting for me, I wasn't in the mood for talking so I walked quickly pass them, my eyes became tried, my stomach began to ache, great my anxiety is kicking in. When I reached the bottom, Winston shouted my name, but I chose to ignore him and carried on putting my shoes on while grabbing my car keys.

Jake tried to stop me but I pulled away from him and left. I closed the door gently not to wake up the neighbors and started my car. I knew where the cafe was so I might meet them there, I texted the group chat:

Me: hey guys, sorry for ingorning you, I'm really nervous, I get like this when I have to go out to a public place that is going to be filled with people"

Winston: it's OK, I understand, are you OK? Do you want me to meet up with you before we go into the cafe.

Me: yeah please, that would be helpful.

Winston: 💚💚💚💚

Why did he just spent me love hearts, yes I have feelings for Winston. My heart skipped a beat when my phone was ringing, I looked at it 'Winston' he's phoning me. So I picked it up "hello stromedy, where are you?" I answered "I'm at the parking lot that is 10 minutes from the cafe" "OK, do you want me to come now" as I heard a little giggle coming from Winston "yeah" "OK I'm coming, give me an hour"

I hung it up and waited for Winston to come. After an hour I saw headlights coming towards me in the parking lot, as the car pulled in next to me and the car door opened to see Winston getting into the front seat next to me. "are you OK?" Winston said quietly, "yeah just a little nervous" "don't be nervous, I'm here with you" as he gave me a smile before learning in closer to me.

Winston rested his hand on my shoulder and kissed my lips. OMG what is happening, my crush is kissing me. Afterwards I grabbed my jacket from the back seat, it was really warm though but I felt like I needed to cover my body. "are you warm in that jacket" Winston said before going quite. "yes, I'm warm but I only like to cover up my body as I feel unsure about myself" he replied with "your beautiful stormedy, you don't need to cover up that body of Yours, come on the boys are here" as I looked up from the floor and saw the guys car pulled into the parking lot.

Winston just smiled at me as he was getting out the car and wondered around my side, taking in a deep breath while he opened my car door, helping me out the car. I locked it and met up with the guys, "hey Winston, Hey stromedy" Jake said before locking his car "let's go inside"  I pulled my sleeves up over my hands and felt myself shaking. Winston must of known as he brought me into a hug, after he put his hand out for me to grab, "I'm here babe" Winston whispered into my ear, I smiled as I felt a lot better for having Winston at my side.

As we reached the door, Winston went in front and opened the door for me to enter. "thank you babe" I cheeky whispered to him as I walked passed him.

We all sat down at a table, with Winston sitting next to me, while Jake sat the other side of me. DK gave me a meal menu to look at, "I want chicken nuggets" I suggested to anyone that is listening. Winston answered "yeah baby, I might have them as well" kameron butted in "wait, Winston you just called stromedy baby" "yeah and, I can call him whatever I want" Winston snapped.

He tried to grab my hand but I moved it away which made everyone carry on talking to each other, apart from Winston who noticed I wasn't there, I sneaked off to the toilets to be alone.

My phone buzzed as I was sat on the floor in the toilets I took it out my pocket, when looked at it, 'Winston spent you 5 new messages' I opened the texts:

Winston - hey stromedy, where did you go?

Winston - where are you baby?

Winston - baby?

Winston - baby, please answer me

Winston - please tell me where you are?

Me: I'm in the toilets, come here please

Winston: OK baby, I'm coming alone

Me: OK

I heard the door open and placed my phone down only to find Winston walking in, kneeing down in front of me. "baby, what's wrong?" tears kept flowing down my face "I feel very nervous and just wanted to be alone for a bit" "OK you want to get food and head home" I nodded "I want you to come with me, I need to show you something before the guys get home" "OK baby, you want to come in my car, do you want to leave your car here in the parking lot, and pick it up tomorrow" I nodded before Winston helped me up of the floor.

An hour later, me and Winston arrived at the house, I grabbed his hand and took him into my bathroom, "have a look at this" as I handled him the pregnancy test "what! Who's pregnant" I whispered "I am" he frowned "how, and who's the dad?" "I don't know Winston, and it might be you because do you remember that night we had a little bit of fun, well your the only one I have been with"

Winston smiled and we both cuddled in bed.