Bonus Chapter: If We Hadn't...

(Siena's POV)

I sat on my bed reading a book. It was night and my kids as well Nia's kids were all sleeping, Suga and RM were with the kids in the extra room. Just then Nia came into my room. 

"Hey, what are you doing?" she asked. 

"Reading." 

"Cool," she said. 

"Okay, no let me read." 

"Hey, I was wondering what would've happened if you hadn't agreed on doing the contest? Where would we be?" she asked. 

"Yeah, I wonder that too. I think about the fact that if you hadn't forced me into it I never would've met Suga."

"True, True. I wouldn't have met my Agi if I had given up on convincing you," Nia said. 

"Yeah, and we probably would have been done with college and be working as doctors instead of being singers. We wouldn't have been married and wouldn't have had kids. I am also glad that PD-nim gave us a few years off for our kids."

"Yeah," Nia said. 

(Author's POV)

Many years later...

All four kids had grown up to be adults and all of them had started there on careers. Jungmin and Min Jee were 23 years old, Minjoon was 22 years old, and Jungseok was 21 years old. Jungmin and Minjoon both became idols. Minjoon became a rapper while Jungmin joined a boy band as a vocalist. Min Jee became a songwriter and Jungseok became a music producer. Jungmin hadn't lost his habit of calling Nia Auntie Ni-Ni even though he was 23 years old. All the other kids now called her Aunt Nia. Siena and Suga were both really happy and they had taken a year off work to enjoy themselves. Nia and RM did the same thing. Everyone was happy and loved their life. Even after all these years Siena, Nia, the guys, and the kids lived together and they were as inseparable as ever. Their life was just as crazy as it was all those years ago when the kids were just cute and adorable babies. Life was the best for all of them.