Spicy stuff in the next chapter ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

-3rd Person POV-

Kedamono was surprised that Popee actually told the truth this time. (he never does) (y/n) felt bad because Kedamono had to deal with whatever Popee does to him. Kedamono decided to speak. " Uhh maybe we should just, go in the tent now and try to make (y/n) feel at home..?" "uhh... yeah!..L-Lets go now-" Popee starts walking weirdly to the tent while the others follow  behind him. Kedamono whispers to (y/n) Dont be frightened by what Popee does to some people. We perform in a circus so we do childish acts and stuff, So if you ever see Popee with a knife, ignore him. its normal." (y/n) kinda felt a little scared. But if its normal to them, Its normal to her now. "Also you looked pretty red back there. do you... like Popee??" Kedamono whispered so Popee cant hear them. " Its okay tho.. I wont tell him. Plus i think he kinda likes you too." "Y...You.. know i l-like Po-Popee..?!" (y/n) freaked out a little. "Well.. its kinda obvious.." 

*Time skip to when there at the tent.* 

"Wow.. theirs like, A whole kitchen in here!" (y/n) started to look around. Kedamono looked happy. " Yeah! Cool isn't it?" "anyways, What do you guys wanna e-" "CHICKEN!!!" Kedamono sat down in one of the two chairs wagging his tail. "okay okay. (y/n)??" "Uhh... Is there any sweet foods?? Like i dunno.. Cotton Candy?? Its my favorite." ":O Mine too!" Popee pulled out two big containers of Cotton Candy. ":O ITS SO HUGEEEE" (y/n) Grabbed the Cotton Candy and went to go sit down before Popee grabbed her and pushed her out of the way. "No. My chair." Poppe sat down and opened the container. "Popee! Be nice!" Kedamono said with a mouth full of food. "No its okay i will just sit on the f-" Kedamono grabbed (y/n) and made her sit on Popee as if he was a chair. Kedamono sat back down and continued to eat his food. "There...Problem solved." (Kedamono defenitly ships you and Popee) 

-(y/n) POV-

Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg Kedamono just put me on Popees laps and i dont know what to doooooo. 

-Popees POV-

F*ck. Kedamono DEFINITELY  KNOWS i like (y/n) now.. 

-3rd Person POV- 

It was silent. Popee and (y/n) were blushing like crazy. But proceeded to eat there Cotton Candy. Kedamono was secretly screaming inside. 

*Time skip to nighttime* 

"Sooo.. Where do you wanna sleep tonight (y/n)?" Kedamono asks although he knows that he should make (y/n) sleep with Popee. "Uhh.. Idk.." Kedamono leans over to (y/n)'s ear and says, "btw, i asked Popee if he likes you and i said i wouldn't tell you, but, He actually told me that he might have a crush on you. Like, a lot." Kedamono was giggling at this point without Popee or (y/n) Noticing. "Maybe i should just sleep on the couch.." "Or you could sleep with Popee ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) It would be soooo c-" "Y-Ye-Yes.. P-Pl-Please.." (y/n) was red as a potato. She was soo happy. She wanted to live with Popee and Kedamono forever. (y/n) Decided to find Popee's room and chill there until night. It got a little dark out. Popee walked in his room with his hat off. *yawn* "Wha-What are you.. doing in my room...?" Popee took the buckles out of his hair. "K-Keda-Kedamono said i could... sleep with y-you" (y/n) turned red and so did Popee. Popee took off his onesie and put on a tank top and shorts. (y/n) couldnt help it but stare at his body. He had a hourglass shaped body. Like a female almost. (y/n) found it funny. "well if your going to sleep here.. get comfortable." Popee got in the blankets on the bed. It was a really cold night. (y/n) decided to cuddle with Popee. Popee wrapped his tail and arm around her and whispered, "I love you.. (y/n).." Before falling asleep. (y/n) kissed Popee's forehead. "i-i love you......too. Poppe."