Chapter 5

DIPPER

I am going to meet Will in the woods to talk about the statue today!

WILL

     When dipper came to talk about the statue Will was extremely nervous. He didn't want to mess this up or he may never get the chance to save his brother again. Will told Dipper that he wanted to make a deal. "I will tell you what you want to know about the statue but I want you to help me find and save my brother, mainly because you seem to be good at solving mysteries" Dipper saw no harm in helping him find his brother so Dipper replied with "Of course!" not knowing the dream demons true intentions.

     It was hard to hold in his fire as he made the deal. He didn't want dipper to know his secret and how he was only using dipper to save his demon of a brother. He was still a nice demon after all.

DIPPER

He was going to find out this town's secrets!

Dipper thought it was a bit weird that Will wanted to make a deal to help him find his missing brother. He would have said yes either way! How could he even try and say no? He noticed something else odd about the interaction, well no everything in this town is very odd so I guess it's normal that it's odd at the same time?

He had felt a cold shiver down his spine when he shook hands with will. There was a cold shiver and yet Will's hand felt like it was on fire but not an over the top fire and not a super hot one.... not a normal one. The entire thing was very very weird and honestly made no sense.

He had never felt like that before. Except for maybe one time 5 years ago with someone who wanted to steal his body to burn a journal but even that was not the same it was close but this was different.

Wow this town is weird and even the normal towns folk are seemingly getting weirder every time I see them! I guess Will is no different... just another thing in this town's weirdness.