The beginning

There was a time when all I wanted was to grow up. But there was a time when that changed. When I was really young my grandpa died. He was my everything. He did everything for me. In a world where your poor and need to work at age 8 just to help your mom things get real hard. He was my escape. He was my time. But after he died I wanted to be young. I wanted to stay young. But instead I acted out and got placed with a group, it's kinda like detention if you think about it. There was a group of 7 kids that always hung out with each other. And a few other kids. But I only really payed attention to the 7 kids. All they did was bully and hang out with each other. They were super rich from what I could tell. I would think that it's not fair that there are people in this world that got things that they didn't deserve. Like how the best person I've ever known died, while the man who shot him got away with it. Thinking back we didn't even have a funeral because the body was so messed up they couldn't fix it. I started to pay a lot of attention to these 7 boys. They acted out just like me. There friends were nasty and mean, but they were beautiful and enchanting. As they noticed that I payed attention to them they were never mean to me like they were to the kids instead they took me in. When home got hard one of them would always come to my rescue and let me stay. They would play games with me and help me with what I needed. I stopped being a mess and started living for once in my life since my grandpa died. They were my everything all of them, they protected me, they sang to me, hell they even danced for me when I was in a bad mood or when I couldn't sleep. They made sure to always FaceTime me every night. They made sure to text me every night. They became my best friends. There names were Felix, Bang Chan, Changbin, Hyunjin, Jeongin, Han, and Seugmin. They always treated me to nice things, they always came to my work place, but times always got hard at home. Eventually some bad things happened at home, and I lost the one thing I had at home that still cared about me. I lost my mom. This is where my story begins.