Home

So... yeah my mom died. I had nothing to do but cry. The only person at home that loved me that was left died. She like my grandpa had cancer, but that's not what killed her. What killed her was her abusive boyfriend. I told the police when I came home from school, and found her dead in our kitchen with bruises, cuts, and chunks of hair out of her hair from where she fought back. Ashton the boyfriend wasn't home, I guess he ran away, which is good, because I could call the police. All I did was cry though. I found her laying there, she made it so far but he was just stronger in the end. As I sat beside her and called Bang Chan I held her hand crying, begging her to come back to me. Now that she's gone I'm left with that man. As I'm there sitting and get off the call with Bang Chan, Ashton walks into the kitchen and grabs my hair. He throws me against the wall and punches me in the stomach. I was so used to this I just didn't even whine. You'd think that when the person your trying to hurt isn't even whining you have a problem and need to try something else and I guess he caught onto that when I started to laugh. He grabbed a knife, he started to wave it around.

"Why are you laughing?" He yelled in anger

"Because your a bastard that only loves yourself" I yell holding my stomach, now the pain is kicking in.

"How dare you call me a bastard! I'm your adult! Stop being a bitch!" He yelled at me.

Okay now I'm getting scared. I need to get out of here. Was my only thought. I start to eye everywhere, trying to figure out a way to get of here. There's one way that I can think of and that's the kitchen door. While Ashton is waving his knife around threatening me with it and yelling nonsense I'm analyzing the room. You see the kitchen is set up a little differently than most would think it is. I'm standing in the open I could technically run any way but if I did I wouldn't get anywhere. There are only rooms no exits, the only way out is through the kitchen door or my window and I'm not jumping my window when there's a mad man chasing me, sorry.

"Hey pay attention to me!" He yells and starts to run towards me.

I couldn't think quick enough and he got me, he stabbed me in the stomach but I'm not giving up. As he pulled out of me there was this terrible pain in my stomach it was like being punched at full speed for 5 minutes, or like when your thinking of something really bad and get that pain in your stomach because you don't know what's going to happen. He stood in front of me with the knife in his hand panicked from what he did. I took this as an opportunity and tried to run away. Once again all I hear are his shouts and he slits the back of my leg. I fall in pain backing up into the table.

"Don't try that again! I'll kill you y/n! Don't think I won't?" He yells at me as I'm crying in fear against the table.

"Stop please" I beg

But instead he comes closer to me and says "I have control over you."

I started to laugh, remembering that I called the police and a Bang Chan that lived 5 minutes away.

"No you don't!" I yelled and laughed. But all I wanted to do was cry because I was in tons of pain.

He then proceeded with another stab to the stomach, and at this point I wouldn't be surprised if he kept stabbing me, but there was someone at the door that caught my attention. There was Bang Chan and Felix trying to figure out how to get into the house without killing me. They looked at me as Ashton stabbed me once more. While he was pulling the knife out Bang Chan and Felix came running in. Bang Chan tackled Ashton while Felix ran to me to help me up. Ashton was passed out while the police came into the room in a rush, in a raid. One policeman handcuffed Ashton while the other called an ambulance.

"Hang in there y/n" Felix says while holding me and carrying me bridal style outside.

I slowly started to pass out from the blood loss but the last thing I remember is being put in the ambulance. I swear I died...