1

God's creatures who cried themselves to sleep stirred to cry again

"fat bitch."

yes, yes those are the first words I have to say after murdering my stepmom in cold blood. I have no intention whatsoever of justifying my actions. I know fully what I've done and the fact that I've ended someone else's life.

Although the action was somewhat done on impulse, this would count as second-degree murder. Maybe first if you try hard enough.

not something to be proud of.

nonetheless, I now have no choice but to live with the consequences of my actions. That includes disposing of the body and evidence. Basically the most important part, As for now I will be disregarding my emotions. Although that very much doesn't make my emotions less of a problem.

back to getting rid of the evidence, first, ill keep the body in the back of my truck for a bit while I clean up the blood. I won't be changing my clothes just yet, I have a feeling that getting rid of the body will be a bit messier than expected.

cleaning the blood, cleaning the blood.

ok so, ill use Oxy Clean, hydrogen peroxide, and some bleach. Unfortunately, there is more of a mess than anticipated. So as stupid as it sounds, right now I'll be taking a rag to soak up the crimson blood on the doorway.

as much as this was done on short notice, I have enough common sense to kill her on the tile. carpet or cement would've been hell to clean.

taking the rag with my slightly shaken hands, I grip onto the cloth strongly while pressing the white fabric against the ground. The red life had clung onto the white rag, the rag was big enough to soak a decent amount of blood in it.

okay fuck... now what?

seriously this is harder than I thought.

let's see, I'll just put the rag(s) in the same garbage bag as my stepmom.

stepping outside while making sure to avoid any blood, I go to the trunk and gently place the rags with the cold body covered in a black trash bag.

with the blood soaked up, Now I just have to get rid of blacklight stains and DNA. I was already wearing gloves but the fact that I have any relation with my stepmom is way too suspicious.

God, maybe I should just leave the stains here... fuck I can't do that either, I already cleaned some of it up so it'll be obvious I was trying to get rid of all and any evidence.

I should've just left the blood there, It's been less suspicious on my part if I left the body and blood there. Oh well, can't dwell on it, after all, I have a body to dispose of.

I've been vigorously scrubbing the floor with bleach and oxy clean for the past fifteen minutes. after deeming the disposal of evidence as liable to be unnoticed by a UV light I get up and scan the area a final time.

Perfecto-

I've been thoroughly thinking about my choice of hiding the body. I could burn the bitch beyond recognition, and then bury her. But before that, I'd have to get rid of her teeth and possibly her bones.

To make it less suspicious I could tell the police that I saw someone go into the woods with a large disposable bag. that way when the police dig up the area it won't look suspicious when there's newly dug dirt, and they aren't likely to check that area again without solid evidence.

for extra precautions ill have to dig the grave 12  feet down, twice as much as normal. All this thinking is honestly fuckin with my head damn.

I'll have to keep the body somewhere else for a few days then. How about a storage garage, a little predictable but it'll only be for a few days, I'll have to pay someone to rent one out so it's under a different name.

In the mean time I'll settle for my dads storage room, I can't fuck this up or it's game over. I've already memorized places to avoid driving by. Places that have less people and less security footage.

Routes that avoid places I'd normally go. Places like that, places that you'll have to dig up some info to find. Welp I suppose I should get going.

With that I make sure I leave no traces before I leave and pull of my current gloves and put in a new pair. With that I hop into the truck and start the engine.

Twisting the key, the heat the vehicle start under me. And now we begin out long and complicated journey,

with yours truly-

(Y/n) (L/n) 🖤

I'm tired, sorry for the lack of updating I'm just- a lot of shits happening right now so I might need a break

Yes I know the writing is so
Fucking bad but I just needed to update