1: Eastern Cliffs of Fall

Waves crashed on the bright sand, boisterous and bold. Up along the beachhead, a group of gulls pecked at a loose peice of the world beyond the waves. The setting sun cast streaks of beige across the violet sky. A breeze came off the water, cool and calm, and blew through the alcove. The jagged stone above stood watch on the great sea, monitoring the waves with patient wisdom. These cliffs had seen many years, and they showed. Peices had long since been broken off, and lay strewn about like soldiers in a grueling war.

        The waves began to disapate, and with them the metronome of the ocean. Total darkness followed soon after. All was still for several hours, the Earth itself not daring to move. Then, from under the water's surface, a pale green light, and a sound like a bell, bright and clear. A gentle ripple glided to shore, then another, and another. Soon the water was once again surging up the beach, invading the rock face with the might of several armies. A deep low vibration came with it, growing more intense the higher the waves rose. 

        Then once again, all movement stopped. Waves froze mid break, and light stayed it's ground. A man, dressed in dark red robes rose from the depths. He spoke a word, barely audible, but forceful. "Enyi." A word with an unknown meaning, unknown purpose. It resonated off the cliffs and caused ripple in the still frozen water.

       The sun rose in the west,and just as quickly as it had started, the scene stopped.