Caught in a Lie

Previously on ' His Phoenix'

"There's No difference than you performing in front of men, then being naked in front of me." Cherry looked up at him

"Yes the hell there is, I have more clothes on. And i got payed you dumbass-" Suga's Hand Connects with her cheek hard.

________________________________________________________________________________

{ AN: Mature content up head proceed with caution }

"Listen Here you little slut, the only Name you call me is Master you got that!?"  He glares ands takes a step back. " Now come with me." Suga walked into the bedroom going into the closet "hmm..where is it" He slides a few pieces of clothing out of the way grabbing something "ah there you are..Cherry Darling-" she walks up to him "I'm right here as you asked Master.." she looking at the floor, He holds out the dress that ombres from a Light purple to an orchid purple. Cherry looks up at the Dress.

"you want me to wear that?'' He nods "you don't have a choice sweetheart" she looked at him, resting her hands on her hips ."I was going to say, before i got cut off. It's Beautiful" Suga Cocks an eyebrow at her "Really? I thought you wouldn't like it to be honest" Cherry shook her head "my favorite colours are Purple, Red, Black and Blues" She smiled in front of him for once "I've never seen you smile unless it's on stage..you miss Performing don't you Cherry?" He looks at her while sitting down on the bed, laying the dress down beside him.

"Yes, Very much..I had friends and we would go have dinner after the s-shows.." She starts tearing up, sitting down in the opposite corner of the room. Suga got an idea looking at the the dress then at Cherry,  He goes over to her kneeling down wiping her cheek. "get away.." she pushes his hand away not looking up at him. "Hear me out Darling, I'm taking you out today since you haven't been out in years." Cherry looks up at him wiping her eye with the back of her wrist. "Really Yoongi..?" her eyes widened  "I..uh..mast-' Suga looks at her "how do  know my actual name.' she hides behind the towel that is wrapped around her breasts "th-the..prescription b-bottle..the one you accidently left..in the medicine cabinet" she held her one hand up to protect her face from a blow to the face, the other to hold the towel up from falling.

Suga sits on the floor beside her taken aback  "say my name for me again" he glances at her "Y-yoongi" He Lowers the towel "as if you mean it bitch." Cherry stares Yoongi into his eyes peering into the darkness of the orbs. "Yoongi" she squints her eyes ever so slowly, He smirks at her. "I like the way that sounds off your tongue call me that for now on, now get dressed we have places to be." He stands up walking to the door then turns on his heel "and by the way you're Dancing for me tonight wearing this. And only this." Yoongi walks out of the door with his footsteps being heard on the floor when he leaves and comes back. He holds up a leather corset, lace bra, a lace thong and her old black high heels. 

"are those my heels? my corset!" she reaches for them "oh no you dont" Yoongi pulls them away while smirking  "you have to earn them for later. starting with the heels, your attitude depends how much you get to wear for me tonight." He smirks Cherry growls at him while grabbing the dress walking to the bathroom "who said you could change in private?" Yoongi looks at Cherry leaning on the door frame. "I did you lint licker" she laughs at herself then stops when a strong grip grabs her wrist. "change out here or you'll lose your privacy privileges."    She struggles to get out of his grip and sighs "fine yoongi. you win"  He let go of her wrist with her dropping the towel slowly.  The black towel slowly runs down her back showing her dragon tattoo with Yoongi biting his lower lip.