the date -part 2

Heads up, the 'JOEY DREW STUDIOS' is their home. They can't leave.

---------------

After work hours

(Bendy's POV)

Alice is making me wear a black dress with a white bow. I walk to Henry's office door to hear Joey talking.

"Break him, and I will make sure you are one of the lost ink people." Joey can be scary sometimes. I breathe and knock on the door and they both look at me. I blush more than ever.

"Wow...you look amazing Bendy..." Henry smiles lightly and I nearly fainted. Joey looks at me, knowing I can take care of myself.. he walks to me and kisses me on the head.

"Have fun. Henry doesn't do anything dramatic." And with that, he left. Henry stands and walks to me, and lifts my chin.

"So, what would you like to eat? Bacon soup or ...?" He smirks.

"Umm Bacon soup sounds wonderful!" I smile he nods and leaves the way to the kitchen. We start to make bacon soup.

-5 minutes later-

"HENRY IT OVERFLOWING!" I scream, and he rushes over and helps. He laughs lightly once it was calm. I blush.

"Oh Bendy, you're adorable." He kisses me on the cheek, and I look at him surprised at the sudden action.

"Shush you..." I cross my arms and look away. He laughs and I smile.

After a while, the food was done and we start to eat. We joked and had fun the enter time.

We head to his room, did nothing special. We cuddled together, and soon I changed to a white shirt and black pants. He wore blue jeans a white tan-top. We lay on his bed, and the TV plays a movie, X-men: first class.

We slept together.

Morning came and I woke up to find the bed empty. I sit up and I was in his room. I get up and out of bed, dressed in my normal attire, and headed out of the room. I make my way to Henry's office to see him making a sketch. I stay quiet and go behind him to see him draw me, and him together.

"That's nice," I say scare the shit out of him.

"Bendy.. holy shit. Hi. How did you sleep?" He gives me his attention and I smile.

"Great. Can I sit on your lap?" I asked, and he nods. I sit b on his lap, and he continues to do his work. I fell asleep after a while.

I woke up yelling. Joey is yelling at Alice. She must have pissed him off real bad.

"Shh, it's okay Bendy. It will end." Henry says quietly into my ear, which makes me blush. Dame it Henry, stop being sexy.

-1 year later-

(Henry's POV)

Bendy has been acting weird. More than normal. I started to head yo Joey's office to ask him if something is wrong with Bendy. I knocked on y he door, to hear Joey say come in.

He was working on a plan to expand the studio and make it clean, and of course safe. "What is it, Henry?" He asked a bit annoyed.

"Well, I came to ask if you knew what was wrong with Bendy?" He looked at me confused.

"Sorry I don't. What is happening?" He was considered because he considers Bendy his son.

"Well he has been a bit horny, and needed, but angry and frustrated with me."

"Are you that stupid?"

"No?" I was confused by the question he gave.

"You are. He wants to do it with you. But I guess you're to blind to see that." He goes back to his work and I leave his office.

I think on the thought and head towards Bendy's room. 

He hears quiet moans, and his name. I knock on Bendy's door and it goes silent for a minutes. "What?!" Bendy calls out, and I bit my lip.

"Bendy, if you want I can help..." I say loud for him to hear. Then footsteps.

That was a night to remember.

-the end-