In The Beginning

A few weeks after the city of New Tokyo Sity got saved. Maka and her friends all got recognized by getting medals as heroines for managing to save the world from Karengelion. But after all of that Soul was grumpy for not being recognized for helping them out. He was Maka's weapon partner when the Karen situation was going down. But that didn't stop the city council from not giving him a medal.

𝔻𝕒𝕕
"Soul! Hurry up! It's not going to last any longer!"

𝕊𝕠𝕦𝕝
"Dad. I told you I don't want to drink anymore soda."

𝔽𝕣𝕠𝕫𝕖𝕟 𝕂𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕟
"More for me then!"

𝕄𝕒𝕜𝕒
"Hey soul are you still bummed about not getting recognized for helping defeat Karengelion?"

𝕊𝕠𝕦𝕝
"No... besides we didn't defeat her she defeated herself when she ate that sandwich. And I don't consider it a victory because she's now also our mom."

𝔽𝕣𝕠𝕫𝕖𝕟 𝕂𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕟
"Hey, just because I'm on probation doesn't mean I'm going to let it go."

𝕄𝕒𝕜𝕒
"Let what go?"

𝔽𝕣𝕠𝕫𝕖𝕟 𝕂𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕟
"Karen ways..."

𝔻𝕒𝕕
"To bad that you had to go under house arrest after our wedding."

𝕊𝕠𝕦𝕝
"Thats because she almost got rid of humanity as a whole, and she tried to get another free sandwich after the whole incident before. Which caused her to be arrested, which eventually led to her probation."

𝕄𝕒𝕜𝕒"Soul you shouldn't be telling the reader the stuff that happened in between stories like that

𝕄𝕒𝕜𝕒
"Soul you shouldn't be telling the reader the stuff that happened in between stories like that."

𝕊𝕠𝕦𝕝
"Why? To make them wonder and speculate on what happened between this story and the last."

𝕄𝕒𝕜𝕒
"No! The law remember."

𝔻𝕒𝕕
"Hey hey hey! How about you two go to bed now alright."

Soul and Maka go to there rooms to sleep after they finish eating dinner. Once the house became silent Soul quickly and quietly sneaks out of the house.

𝕊𝕠𝕦𝕝
(*Mumbles under breath*)
"Why is it that I never get rewards and Maka always gets them."

Soul decides to go to his favorite real gourmet restaurant, KFC. Once he gets there he lies in wait for his friends to come.