Welcome to the Theater

Disclaimer: I don't own my hero academia, if I did Izuchako all the way

U.A. High School, the prestigious hero school of Japan, the place where All Might, the Number 1 hero graduated. Here kids train and learn to become Pro Heroes. Close by was Heights Alliance Dorms, this allowed students to live on campus, to allow the teachers to protect them ever since the incidents with the Infamous Leauge of Villains.

A boy with green hair and freckles was walking down a path leading to one of the dorm buildings. Izuku Midoriya, the ninth holder of the quirk, One For All, was coming back after a morning jog, he entered the dorm, walking into the kitchen he sees his friends Uraraka and Iida, eating breakfast. "Morning Deku." Ochako Uraraka, a girl with short brown bob cut hair and a permanent blush on her cheeks, waves from her seat smiling.

"Ah good morning Midoriya." Tenya Iida, a boy with dark blue hair and glasses made chopping motions with his arms, "I hope you had a nice, eventful jog." 

Izuku walked to the fridge "Morning you two, It was the same as a normal jog." he opened the fridge door and got a bottle of water, he paused seeing a metal orb the size of an apple was sitting in the back. He took the orb and looks at it confused. "Guys, did you see this ?" Izuku asked as he turns to face his friends showing them the strange object. "Umm no, I've never seen it before." Ochako looked just as confused, "I haven't seen it before either." Bakugo and Kirishima walked in, "Morning!" Kirishima, a red spiky-haired boy greeted with a sharp teeth smile and Bakugo a spiky-haired blond with red eyes just looked at what Izuku had in his hands. 

"Hey nerd what's that in your hands?" He asked in a rude tone, nothing new there. "Oh Morning Kaachan, I'm not sure what this is." he looks to the two, "You didn't put it there ?" Kirishima shakes his head and Bakugo just grunts.

"GOOOOOOD MORNING!" Mina Ashido, a girl with pink skin and hair with black sclera and light yellow irises, walked into the kitchen along with a floating pair of clothes, the invisible girl Toru Hagakure. Kirishima grins at his friend. "Morning Asihdo, hey do you know anything about this?" He asks pointing at the orb in Midoriya's hands. "Oh ummm no not really." Mina looks at the orb confused, "It was inside the fridge so I was thinking someone left it there for some reason." Izuku explained as Toru took the orb and looks at it, "Let's go ask everyone else, they're just sitting outside." Toru ran out and everyone that was in the kitchen followed.

in the common room, almost everyone was lounging around, Yuga Aoyama was sparkling on the couch next to Denki Kaminari, both blond, one looking french the other one had a black streak on his hair was looking somewhat derpy, on the other couch was three girls, the first girl, Tsuyu Asui was short with a slender build, wide eyes, dark sea-green color hair, and is very long, reaching all the way to her waist, the ends tied together at the bottom in a bow of hair. the second girl, Kyoko Jiro was a petite, fair-skinned girl with a slender build.  the most noticeable features are the flexible, plug-like earphone jacks hanging from each of her earlobes at the end of two thin cords. the last girl, Momo Yaoyorozu was a tall girl with a mature figure with long black hair that is normally tied into a spiky ponytail with a large strand hanging on the right side of her face and onyx eyes.

By the window was Fumikage Tokoyami a skinny boy with a bird head and Koji Koda a boy with a head that takes the form of a rock, which is unevenly shaped and pointed at the top of his head, and his jaw is square-shaped. 

On the couch across from the girls was Hanta Sero, a boy with black chin-length hair, his elbows have the shape of cylindrical tape dispensers, Mezo Shoji, a tall muscular teen with long grey hair, he had six arms, all attached to each other by a web of skin and Minoru Mineta a teenage boy with four large purple and black balls in something resembling a mohawk where his hair should be.