Chapter 1 • 1/2 "why did you do it?.."

"Ennard! I'm home!"
*door slams shut* Michael walks in with two full bags of groceries in each hand. "Hey Eggs~." Ennard replies, "I told you not to call me that!" Michael says with an annoyed and unpleasant face. "Well.. your gonna have to live with it!" Ennard says with a proud expression, as if he'd beaten someone at something, Michael grunts as he pushes the two, heavy grocery bags onto the kitchen table, Ennard is currently hanging from the ceiling. "Do you know where dad, mum, Liz and Chris are?" Micheal says, Ennard furrows his mechanical brows, "no actually, I have seen them since this morning.." Michael looks concerned for a moment, " eh. They're probably at the pizzeria." After about thirty minutes,, Micheal and Ennard are snuggled on the couch, about to watch a movie. An hour later, the movie had finished and Ennard was switched off/asleep, the rest of the family walked in the house, they all look exhausted. Michael is thinking "I wondered what they did?" But Michael was too tired to care about asking, about 15 minutes after that, everyone is asleep, well except for Michael of course. Ever since Ennard scooped Michael, he hasn't really had the ability to sleep as much. Micheal is currently scrolling through his phone and has a sudden thought or memory of something he'd wanted to ask ever since his death, why did you kill me? Is what he wanted to say, he was always confused at the start of his and Ennards relationship, because he always thought that if Ennard killed him, doesn't that mean he's not supposed to love him? Michael was frozen for a bit, but came to the conclusion soon after to ask him the next day.

Micheal yawns and walks into the living room, Chris is talking to nightmare, Liz is watching memes, and Ennard is searching up exotic butte- exotic butters?! Micheal approached Ennard and says " literally! What else do you do than look at exotic butters all day! It's like they're more important than me.." Micheal obviously made that as a joke, even still, Ennard doesn't take it lightly. Ennard looks confused, frustrated and a bit upset, Micheal hugs him, "I'm just kidding, it was only a joke, on and I bought some yesterday." Ennard replies with " really!" "Yes." After talking and drinking maybe two cups of coffee, Michael plucks up the courage to ask him his long-term question. "Ennard, why did you do it?" "Do what?" Ennard says curiously but confused, "why did you kill me?.." Ennards eyes widen. "At the time I killed you, I wasn't really in control.." "what do you mean?.." Micheal replies, "as you know, I'm a mix of ballora, Funtime foxy, Funtime Freddy, and circus baby. We all wanted to leave, but when you applied, circus baby and ballora didn't know that you were the night guard, my real purpose is for their own selfish desires, but they ended up killing their son and brother, for no reason," Micheal is upset, he didn't know this before?! "William did use me before, but he gave up since my design was to complex, they were all fighting over what was going to happen when you got into the scooping room." Micheal is very unpleasantly surprised, he hugs Ennard and forgives him. " it's alright, you knew i forgave you even before you told me that you weren't in control." Micheal says softly with a smile, Ennard releases himself, because while he was explaining to Micheal why he killed him, he was very tense. Ennard hugs back, then leaves to ask William if he's making breakfast that morning.