➰Human error➰

Prologue

They say the eyes are the doorway to someone's soul, to see everything they see, to see the confliction, the rage, the sadness and the happiness that course through them on an every day to day basis, to see their ultimate struggles, to their greatest successes, to see the hate they have felt, to see the love that ignites them from within, your no human if no remorse is felt. They say the eyes are the doorway to someone's soul but what's there left to see when they're in despicable hatred for all humanity is all that consumes them to see themselves as a greater force than no other, what's there left to see but pure evil.

You can never forget a face not one that's now forever embedded its image into the depths of your mind. You can never forget someone that struck you as different or the slightest bit insane or made you feel things you thought were impossible, to have these certain feelings take on a role for themselves dictating all common sense and erasing the desperate need for you to feel sane. He made me feel things.

He committed malicious acts of torture one of defiance, murder and tragedy. He has ruined me and I'm on the verge of hitting rock bottom but I don't want him seeing me like this. Fragile. Vulnerable. His voice is just as sweet as honey, his eyes alluring and his smile to die for, any girl would be easily charmed buts that's all he ever wanted his next victim to see it was only his surface.

He hid well under the facade he had created.

Underneath all that was who he really was, his mind was a dark place even the bravest wouldn't dare venture.

My hatred for him is still pure and very much alive. But so is my love for his tortured and dark soul, his corrupted mind is what lured me into his demented world.

He's disgusted by all humanity but still,

he found the means to be with me.

The beginning for us was my ending to a tragic story.

My names Audrey and I see dead people.

In how many life times could you say something as ridiculous as this and not be called crazy? My entire life has been a repeat of this. My father wasn't the type of man to show love he didn't harbour compassion and he would always dive head first into the only thing that could take his mind away from reality. Alcohol. But my mother was different she did show compassion and expressed her love for us in ways unforgettable but I always knew I was unwanted my father made that very clear I was a curse and carrying a burden like that as a child causes breakage in the family's roots. He never showed emotion and never hinted at a smile, me and my brothers were basically lost causes when my mother left to tend to her mother in Morrisonville, fending for ourselves in the harsh winter that took refuge in our small town of Cryton, placed on the outskirts of Corryton. I knew many people as the population of Cryton was only 513, it dropped after winter as many of our neighbours moved to the city so the population decreased drastically which also decreased the number of our basic necessities that the Government of Corryton delivered to our small town every month. So the mayor decided to rebuild some of the historic buildings of Cryton in order to attract more attention of the city's sight seekers. He said it as us restoring the town's ''Natural Beauty'' and in order to do so our parents would have to pay twice the tax and all the income would be cut short. ''It will all work out '' he exclaimed ''it'll be better in the end'' but it turned for the worst.

What he had decided to spend the money on attracted all the wrong attention, a young man by the name of Mr Peter moved to our town a few months earlier with his brother and servant Morrison, he had a few idea's to express to the mayor about what he could do with the money and for the town's sake it all worked out for him in the end but our mayor became a different man.