NAYEON

NOTE: THIS IS ANGST

Y/N's POV

It's good to be back in Seoul, I miss all my friends. It's been 5 years since I left Seoul to help my father run our company in Japan. My phone buzzed and I saw Namjoon texted me that, He is already outside the airport along with Jin.

"Y/N! we missed you so much." Namjoon hugged me, "I miss you too Namjoon". "I'm here" Jin interrupted us. I hugged him too, they led me into their car and also help me bring my bags too.

We already arrived at their dorm. Jungkook, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin and Taehyung were suprised that I came back after 5 years because I asked Namjoon and Jin not to tell them. "Y/N noona!!!" Jimin shouted then hugged me. "I missed you all guys" and they hugged me one by one.

"Hey Y/N you wanna come with us tomorrow? We're going to our friend's wedding tomorrow" Yoongi asked, "Sure" I replied to him.

"But we don't know who the bride is" Hoseok said. How come they don't know who the bride is. "What???" I asked them while giggling, My bestfriends are still the same.

NAYEON's POV

I still can't believe my wedding is already tomorrow. I'm so excited and nervous at the same time, "Hey Nayeon, are you listening?" Jihyo asked. "Sorry what were you saying?" I replied

"Don't stress yourself, so you wouldn't loon ugly tomorrow" she said, "duh, i'm akways pretty that's why I'm getting married tomorrow" I replied with confidence. "Okay okay, I'll just let this slide because It's yout wedding tomorrow"

TIMESKIP: THE WEDDING DAY

Y/N's POV

"Hey Y/N noona!!! Wake up!!!" Taehyung shouted at me, "I'M ALREADY AWAKE YOU DUMBASS" I jokingly said to him. "THE WEDDING IS TODAY NOONA, AND IT'S IN 2 HOURS SO TAKE A BATH AND LET'S EAT DOWNSTAIRS!" He shouted, "how dare you shout at me??" I said to him. "sorry noona"

"Also, your breath stinks noona!" Taehyung said while running. "YAH KIM TAEHYUNG!!!!"

After we ate, we changed into casual clothes. "WOW, you look handsome-beautiful Y/N noona" Jungkook commented. "Thank you, you look good too" I said then smiled.

We're at the venue now, the decorations are all good. We found our seat, "Taehyung ssi, can I look at the invitation?" I asked "w-what noona?" he stuttered. "I want to see the bride, if she's pretty or not" I replied while giggling. "you s-sure noona?" he stuttered again, whats wrong with him.

"Yeah sure" then he passed me the invitation then he look at Jin and Namjoon.

"IM NAYEON?!?!?" I whisper shouted at them, they all look scared. "SORRY Y/N, we really don't know that she's the bride" Yoongi said. I just weakly smiled at them.

My ex, my first love, my girl, is now getting married. It's just, why? Why I am here? to witness? to witness while my heart is breaking?

I'm still inlove with her. I came to Japan ti helped my father and to move on too. Why the destiny is like this. WHY!?!?

I didn't even notice that my tears started falling and the groom was already done walking. He's handsome and manly, while me as ugly potato. No wonder, SHE is going to marry him.

Nayeon, was slowly walking with her wedding gown. I can't help but to cry, because she is already getting married but no to me. It hurts so much, I just want to die. But I love her, I know she is happy with him, I know her. She will not marry him, if he does not make Nayeon happy.

The wedding is about to end. They already kissed, it hurts so much to see her kiss other people. Namjoon hugged me because he knows what I feel. I thanked him because he let me cry in his shoulders, Jihyo and the 7 others saw me. They can't help but to feel sad for me too.

The 8 of us were invited to take picture with the couple. I can't face her, "Hoseok, I can't do it. I don't want see her close. I'll burst into tears." my voice cracked. "It's okay Y/N. I'm here, we're here" I thanked him while walking towars the couple.

Nayeon's eyes got bigger when she saw me walking with the 7 boys. But, I just congragulated her while stopping my tears to flow. I also congratulated the groom even though it hurts so much. The 7 boys did it too.

"I see you're now back Y/N" Nayeon whispered to me. "Yeah, but I guess were not meant to be" I said and my eyes started to get teary. " you left me for five fucking years. He was always there to comfort me. You were my bestfriend but what happened?" she said.

I just left because she didn't know the reasons. I have my own reasons, because she is inlove with him and i cant stand it. The pain will just kill me. We were bestfriends since birth.

I just hope the man will never hurt her. Or else, I will kill the man. I whispered to my self, "Let's meet in another world, be happy with him for now. I love you so much Nayeon." then ran outside. I didn't even care who called me.

3RD PERSON's POV

Little did Y/N know, that Nayeon also started getting teary and worried about her when she saw Y/N running outside the venue crying.