Part 3

Ishita attended the interview at the Arora Company and Shagun got impressed.

Shagun:Wow Ishita.I am really impressed.You are appointed.

Ishita:Thank you so much.

Shagun:I have a very loyal employee here.He will be your colleague.He will help you initially regarding your work.I will call him.

Shagun rang him up:Please come.

He came.

Ishita and he were shocked to see each other.They could not believe their eyes.

He said in his mind:Ishita!

Ishita said in her mind:Raman!

Raman-Ishita looked at each other emotionally.

Raman said in his mind:Ishita..is she my Ishita?She has changed so much.I can't believe her change.A simple girl has turned into a modern girl.Has she changed completely?

Shagun:Raman...this is Ishita.She has joined now.Show her the place.Help her in everything.

Raman:Sure Ma'am.

Shagun:Ishita...this is the most trustworthy employee about whom I told you.

Ishita looked at Raman:Hi Raman..

Raman:Hi Ishita...

Raman led her to her place.

Raman:This is your place.

Ishita:Where will you sit?

Raman:I will be sitting next to you.

Hearing that Ishita felt an unknown happiness.

She thought:I can see you daily... so close.Thank God!

Ishita:Raman...are you fine?

Raman looked at her emotionally.

He thought:Without you how can I be fine Ishita?

Raman:Ya...I am good.

Ishita thought:Guess your wife is very loving.She is keeping you happy.

Ishita:I am happy that after that incident you have recovered physically.That was my only prayer.

Raman smiled slightly.

Raman:I heard that you were living abroad.

Ishita:Yes..I was.Now I am back to my own place.That's why I took up a job here.

Raman smiled thinking:Good to see you back Ishita.Though you will never be mine I can still see you every day.It's a beautiful feeling which cannot be expressed.

Raman:How is your husband?

Ishita looked at him in shock.

She thought:Raman thinks that I am married.Let him think like that.If he comes to know that I am single he may feel guilty.

Ishita:He is fine.

Raman:Good.Do you have kids?

Ishita:No.

Raman:Ok.

Raman saw her empty neck.

Raman:You are not wearing nuptial chain or vermilion.

Ishita became dull.

Suddenly she smiled:Raman...I was staying in a western country.There who wears mangalsuthra and sindoor?And now a days modern women do not wear sindoor and mangalsuthra.Right?