Avada Kedavra!

Sophia Fawley was at a muggle high school. And no, if your wondering, that shes a muggle. She's hiding from Voldemort who wants to kill her, and she's well over 18 now so she's using magic to look like.your average 18 year old.

Casually, she was walking to her next class, English when a loud CRACK resounded through the halls of Wilbourne High. Turning around, she saw her brother, and the two - fifths of the marauders standing there. "Hey Willy, Hi guys" She greeted, trying to hide her confusion.

"Don't call me that!" Wilfred whined.

"What, would you rather me call you Wilfred?" Sophia said, with a smug smirk plastered on her face.

"Just call me Fred." Wilfred grunted.

Before she could respond, a death eater Smoke Apparated in.  Remus, Sirius and Wilfred immediately moved to step in front of Sophia but she stepped forward first.

Everyone pulled out their wands and pointed it at the death eater as he did the same. Sophia was the first to move.

"Stupefy!"

"Protego!" The death eater grunted.

Soon the two were in a duel shooting nonverbal spells at each other.

"Expelliarmus!" Sophia shouted

The wand surged out of his grasp but he quickly caught it again.

Furious, the death eater shouted. "Avada Kedavra!"

It hit her square in the chest and she turned around, to face the three. Sophia fell to the ground with a thud.

"NOOOOOO!" Wilfred screamed.

He made to lunge at the death eater but Remus held him tight, despite the tears stinging his own eyes.

Sirius just watched. He never liked Sophia, he thought she was stealing his best mate.

The death eater cackled, then disapparated.

Wilfred broke free of Remus' grasp, and knelt down beside Sophia.

"No- no y-you said you would-wouldnt leave! P-please, Soph, please! I-I  Its my fault!" He screamed, smashing the ground beside him.

Suddenly, realization dawned upon Wilfred.

___________________________

Alexandra Fawley handed a locket to Sophia.

"Sophia, Wilfred, this locket is a very powerful heirloom. One is only allowed to open it once the wearer is dead. After they have died, open it and it will reveal all their treasured memories. So Wilfred, I trust you will open it?"

___________________________

Wilfred snatched up the locket from its place on the necklace that held all the family heirlooms.

He stood up (Unaware of all the muggle students that formed a circle, watching in awe.) and braced himself for something and opened the locket.

Memories of  Sophia Alexandra Fawley. It read.

A cloud of smoke formed above the dropped locket and as clear as daylight, her memories began to appear.

Memory 1

Sophia Fawley and James Potter  were sitting down, leaning on a tree. Sophia stood up. "I've got to go." She said. "Where ya going?" James asked, not wanting to be alone as Remus was still at Muggle Studies, Sirius was probably snogging the living daylights of someone and Peter, well he didn't really wanna hang out with the boy.