🤩🤩🥰

"Hey... Can you hear me...?" 

Hajime hears a voice as he slowly opens his eyes.

"Are you gay- i mean, okay?... You seem pretty out of it."

Our protagonist slowly adjusts his vision. Above him he sees a thin male with fluffy, white hair and beautiful grey-ish green eyes.

"Who are you?" -Hinata asks.

"I'm Nagito Komaeda, the ultimate homosexual!"

"I'm... Hajime Hinata..- Wait, what kind of ultimate is that?!" -The brown haired boy says in shock- "Anyways, are you gonna move or are we gonna stay in this ... position .. for the rest of the day? Where are we, even?"

Nagito gets up and helps Hajime stand up as well, then proceeds to look up at the sky- "Well, we suddenly... got put in this weird situation. (...)" 

Hinata stands there in shock for a few seconds.

"...Hey, are you listening?" -Komaeda asks with a concerned look on his face.

"Yeah, i'm good... it's just... sigh" -He stops for a second- "...I'm gay. You infected me with your homosexuality, because ure so hot..."

"Hinata-kun... what if we.. kissed?... AHaha!! Just kidding!... Unless...?" -The white haired boy asks.

"K-.. Komaeda... i mean... we could 😳"

"Ahaha!! haha" -Komaeda laughs as he grabs Hajime and kisses him passionately

As they kissed, a bunch of little, blue crystals labeled hope crystal appeared. When they finished kissing, they looked at the little blue things and as Komaeda read the name he started eating all of them one by one.

"Dude, what are you doing?!" -Hinata-chan UwU nya!! asks, as he sees the white-haired boy devour the sharp objects.

"Ah.. Well, these are hope crystals!... ghhrfdg....dsfbg.....gfasffgfhgfds.....CRUNCH CRUNCH" -He responds, then continues to munch on the hope-filled snacks.

"WE CAN GET NORMAL FOOD, YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO EAT THOSE, YOU FUCKING MORON." -Hajime Nuggetbiscuitnata yells at Nagito Koshrekisloveshrekislifemaeda

"AGH.. STOP YELLING AT ME, I'M GONNA CUM!" -Kogaysexmaeda yells back, while grabbing his hair- "GHHFD...AHGFHGG....."

"WHAT THE HELL" -Hiner-kun takes a few steps back- "DID YOU JUST..."

"GH..." -Komaeda sweats- "YES...YES I ..did."

"Dude... want me to help you.. with it...?" -Hajime-senpai-kun asks cutely

"Ah... y-yeah...." -Nagito-san blushes as hajime gets closer to him...

Then they gay sexed and it was hot

The end <3 Thank u for reading, loves. It took me 13443224221 years to think of the plot so please appreciate it :333333🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Cipher machine primed! I'm out of here!