Let's be honest....

A/N: Hey, sorry it took so long to post.... 😬I have a longer one after this I promise! I just have to finish the last 500 words or so.

Enjoy!

Peter Parker is a total fanboy. There's no denying it. He doesn't try to hide it. Peter Parker loves superheroes. Maybe a bit too much. Peter's bedroom is full of memorabilia. Whether it be from Star wars or comic books or musicals, Peter has a little bit of Everything any self-respecting member of the fandom could ever want. Even if that piece of memorabilia was a poster he printed off from online. 

Tony Stark didn't know this. So, when Peter's birthday came around and Tony couldn't think of what to get him, he went with tickets to a famous Broadway show. Who wouldn't want to see Hamilton live? 

So, on his birthday, Tony presents the tickets to Peter.

Tony rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah, kid, I didn't know exactly what you  would want for your birthday, cause you already have all sorts of LEGO sets, and I didn't think you would want anything sciency cause that's practically your job and you might want a break from all that, and-"

"Tony!" Pepper interrupted him, placing a hand on his shoulder. "You're rambling. Get to the point!"

So, Tony pulled his hand from behind his back and fanned out three tickets. Peter looked at them in confusion for a total of two seconds. Then, after reading the words on them, tears came to his eyes. 

Tony had no idea what to do. "Hey kid I'm sorry if this isn't what you wanted. We can give the tickets to somebody else. Or sell them. Or something" Tony sounded really apologetic, but Peter wasn't hearing any of it.

The teen threw himself at Tony, wrapping his arms around the man's waist. Muffled blubbering sounded and Tony had to ask Peter to repeat himself. 

"How did you know Hamilton is my favorite show and I've always wanted to see it?!" Peter was talking fast now and the tears were now recognizable as happy tears. "This is soooo awesome!!!" At that point Peter let out a squeal that could only be described as that of a fangirl/boy's though Tony didn't know that. 

The  man in question was dumbfounded. Never in his life had Tony seen the kid this excited about something, not even when he brought Peter to his lab for the first time. Awkwardly, Tony started patting Peter's back and gave Pepper a look that said something along the lines of Help me! 

Pepper did nothing but laugh into her hand and watch the scene unfold. 

*Cringe* I'm sorry this was really short, I might do a part two if anyone is interested, this was mostly just a filler cause I felt the need to update something. 

Also, if you have any requests, those would awesome! If I haven't replied to a request I've already gotten that's because I don't know enough about that side of the fandom to do it properly. Sorry  😬 I still haven't watched Dr. Strange and I probably won't do anything with Captain Marvel.

Here's to hoping I update! Bye!