1

Hello,
Assalamu alaikum
Namaste!
Hola!
How are you all?
I have taken this challenge by WattPak_2020  Prompt me (3) which is ISHQ, meaning Love.

So here is a piece of work.. That am going to present! Hope you guys would like it.

Third person pov.

"Muneeb eat fast, your school bus will come anytime" She shouted at the four year old who in the excitement of first day school was playing with the food.

"Allah! Fiza " She smacked her forehead looking at her younger own who made a mess out the food placed in front of her.

"Hoor! "

"One minute" She shouted back to the voice.

"Hooria! I'm getting late come fast" He shouted.
Cleaning the mess hastily, she ran towards her room to see her husband rummaging through the drawers, as if finding something.

"Where is my black watch? " He frowned looking through the drawer.

"Seriously Anas? It's right over there" She pointed at the bookshelf, near the study table where he has kept the watch.

"Oh sorry" He said taking it

"Hoor" He turned but to his utter disappointment his wife was already gone.
He sighed. Its been like this since the birth of Fiza. Hooria, his wife was always busy with the children, and at night she would be tired and sleeps after serving him dinner, she never waits for him like their early days of marriage.

He was fed up with this ignorance, perhaps, he was not wrong. Every single person gets frustrated when the person you love ignores you. Be it intentionally or unintentionally, either way it hurts.

★★★★

"I have planned an outing" He said typing away in his laptop.

"Wow, children would be happy" She smiles at him.

"No hoor, only the two of us" She frowned hearing him.

"Why Anas? " She asked.

"Because Hooria, its been over two years since we went anywhere, since we had some quality " He raised his voice out of frustration closing the laptop, his voice so harsh that she flinched.

Going near him, she kept her hand in his shoulder, squeezing it. Perhaps, she had magic in her hands which made his anger seize.

"I.. I am sorry" He said avoiding eyes contact.

"Its..-"

"Moooooommmmmmm"

"Here we go again" Anas lets out a frustrated sigh.

Its not like he don't loves his children, no. He loves them to no ends. He was cool dad, who is just frustrated at the fact that his amiable lady is ignoring him. But otherwise, they were a happy family that anyone could imagine.

"Coming" And then she was gone leaving him to sulk.

★★★