2

Third person's pov.

"Dadda, why is mamma angry? " Muneeb asked with a frown attached on his little forehead.

"Your Mom has gone mad" Anas whispered.

"Oh, then we should take her to hospital" He said with widened eyes.

"Shh" Anas kept his fingers on muneeb's lips Quitening him, hearing footsteps.

Its been two weeks to their big fight,never in their six year's life they had fought like this. All the fights they had till now was of just two, three days and that too was solved within Matter of days.

"Anas" She called but before she could speak further, his phone. He attended the call and went out while she stood there biting her lips.

"Assalamu alaikum, shehzade" Said his aunt, father's sister.

(Greetings, my prince)
"Wa alaikum salam, phuphi" He smiled. From when he was small till now, he was phuphi's boy.

"How are you all? " She asked.

"Alhamdulillah, all fine. Aap bataein? " He asked
(You say)

"Alhamdulillah shehzade. Darasal wo amina ka baby shower hai parson, tho isliye tumlog ko bulane ke liye call kiya tha "  She informed.

(Actually, Amina's baby shower is scheduled on the day after tomorrow, so i called to inform you)

"Oh, in sha Allah ( if god wills) we will come"

"Where is hooria? Give her the phone"

"Hooria" He called, and there hearing him say her name after two weeks, she smiled widely and came running down.

"Phuphi" He said giving her the Phone.

★★★★★

He was eating his lunch with his colleague in the office cafeteria, when his phone rang.

Hoor
The name flashed making him relive the early days of their marriage.
But instead of listening to his heart, he cut the call. His man ego winning.

After the tiring day he went home and busied himself with either the children or work. Hooria on the other hand was upset, because even after her attempts he wasn't paying attention to her. She even made his favorite dinner.

"Anas" She called him but he paid no heed as always. Even though he was feeling like taking her in his arms and never letting her go.

Later the night, hooria sat in the balcony deprived of sleep. Tears falling like a river.
Perhaps, she realised that this time she was the one who is wrong. Indeed she had time to call to everyone else, but she never talked to him like before, because somewhere she took him lightly, blinded by responsibility, she ignored her love, unintentionally, but she did.

And now he is not talking to her, he is right at his place and she is not wrong herself. But what's ishq when there is no obstacles, no misunderstanding, no problem?

Ishq, which is called love is like a path full of thorns and Stones, the one crosses it, wins it.

"Come in, its cold out there" She heard his sleepy voice. Wiping the tears she stood up and scoot towards the bed and got under the blanket.