Back Story

Bren, Brett and Brax were born in a town not so far from Smoky Mountains in Canada. They were brought up in a pack that was for bears. Not just grizzles but every breed of bear including polar bears. As they got older the pack got bigger and the town got bigger. When Bren was 23 his parents were killed which technically meant he would take over as Alpha but he refused and prompted his uncle to take over as Alpha. At first everything was ok the three brothers were happy working together at a tattoo shop. Brax was still an apprentice at the shop whilst Bren and Brett worked there full time.

Lee James

Lee James

Lee James was the owner of the tattoo shop that Bren and his brothers originally worked at in their previous pack. Lee is 36 and is a Polar Bear shifter born in Canada raised in Smokey Mountains by his uncle due to his parents dying when he was just a small cub. His uncle died when he was 24 left him his tattoo shop and the flat which was above the shop. Though he looks like an alpha he actually has mixed blood of Alpha and Beta in him. He hides his true identity to everyone that knows him including the ones he loves and cares about.

This story starts in Lee's point of view and will start from the beginning when Lee met Bren