Chapter 15

Wooyoung woke up from a nap, having a dream that Seonghwa purpose to him. Or was it a dream. Seonghwa yawned and wrapped his arms around Wooyoung. "Morning." Wooyoung smiled. Seonghwa's phone ringed. "Go answer it." Wooyoung said softly. "No." Seonghwa pouted. Wooyoung kissed Seonghwa lips. "It's just work baby. I don't need to answer it." Seonghwa attacked Wooyoung's weak spot. "Okay- my legs hurt. And stop. My parents are gonna come over today." Wooyoung pushed Seonghwa off.

"Have you been thinking about something?" Seonghwa asked. "N-no! I'm gonna go out for a bit." Wooyoung frowned. Wooyoung got up and grabbed some clean clothes. He went outside and walked to the park. "Why is he on your mind?" Wooyoung told himself. "And this is where we first met. Our first date. But that was all in the past. Why did it have to end like that tho? He could have just told me he wasn't interested in me anymore." Wooyoung frowned. "Nah, I would have been hurt anyways. I kinda miss him. But he cheated on me. Seonghwa got over it, how is he that strong? He did deal with something like that before when we were in 9th grade. Hongjoong helped him get through it and Yeosang was hurt badly that year too." Wooyoung sighed. "Poor Yeosang. I probably just made him feel worse. Seonghwa and I are engaged and that's just..." Wooyoung stopped. "You dummy. You're talking to yourself in public." Yeosang smiled.

"Ahh! Yeosang! You startled me." Wooyoung jumped. "Haha! I remember I used to do that when we were children. I always sneak up on you." Yeosang giggled. "Yeosang, you still like Yeosang?" Wooyoung said. "Y-yeah why?" Yeosang blushed. "This just makes me a bad friend. I shouldn't be with him. That's not what I friend would do. Yeosang I am so sorry! I'll back off from-" Wooyoung felt Yeosang's hand go in contact to his face.

"Don't talk like that you dumbass!" Yeosang shouted. "He's happy with you! That's all that matters to me!" Yeosang's shouted. Wooyoung frowned. "I rather see him with you them him being heart broken. It's my fault, I didn't even try to get with him." Yeosang frowned.

"I'll let you walk Woo. See you some other time." Yeosang said, walking away. Wooyoung took a deep breath and walked around the park. Wooyoung sat under a tree and fell asleep.

Seonghwa POV

I wonder where that boy is. He's been out for awhile. I sat there with his parents. They came early. "Sorry, Wooyoung should be back soon." I said playing with my fingers. "Ah, when he's out this long that means he's stressed out." Wooyoung's mom said. "Oh really?" I said.

His phone vibrated, he got a photo from San. "What does this guy want?" I told myself.

Vsosbxosbxoebdisjj?

Who's your bias in Tommorow X Together?

Mine is Beomgyu and Huening Kai