𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐒 |𝟎𝟏

-
LOCATION: JENNIE'S BEDROOM 04:35PM
-

"I know right?" Jennie rolled her eyes as she spoke on the phone. "Hold on, I got to take this call," she received a hum from her friend as an "approval." "Hello?" Jennie answered her phone. "Meeting at five, sharp." The person said and hanged up on her. 'Rude,' she rolled her eyes. Jennie peeked over at her watch. "4:35? Already?"

-
LOCATION: YG INTER-COPES.
-

"What!?" The four girls in the building yelled. Chaeyoung started walking in big circles while biting her nails. "This can't happen," she reassured her boss. "And why not?" Her boss replied. "We are two different groups, people, we just can't," Jisoo tried explaining. "You girls are just working together, what's the harm in that?" He asked. "We don't like each other okay?" Lisa, who was quiet throughout the conversation, spoke up.

"Anything but working with them," Jennie pleaded. "They're literally our competition," Jisoo yelled in frustration. "Find a solution to get along, I'll be leaving now.." Their boss stood up from his chair and started walking towards the door. He opened the door and turned around to look at the girls. The girls were busy whispering and giving each other weird faces.

___

-
LOCATION: SM INTER-COPES.
-

"Really?" Seulgi said. "No, no, no," Joohyun kept on repeating. The rest of the girls kept quiet. "Maybe we'll get along right? Like it isn't that bad," Sooyoung shrugged. "Wendy what do you think?" Their boss asked. Wendy had her hands crossed, looking down at the ground while she poked her inner cheek with her tongue. "We can't do this," she said.

"And why not?" Sooyoung asked her. "They're competition to us.." Yeri whispered to Sooyoung. "Oh," she said standing up straight. "What do we get if we agree to team up with them?" Wendy hesitated to ask. "Its not a choice," the man laughed, "you girls must team up, this is huge." "Atleast explain everything," Seulgi said. "You girls will be teaming up with not only one group but two duos," the man began to walk around the room. "More friends," Sooyoung quietly said, smiling.

"Theres a huge mission you must accomplish, if you girls don't agree to team up we will reveal your jobs to your families." The man said exiting the room. The girls were left dumbfounded and jawed opened. "So this is important important, huh." Joohyun turned around to face their leader. "It's a must," Wendy nodded her head looking back at Joohyun.

___

-
LOCATION: NP INTER-COPES.
-

"Understand that please, you both are the best duo in here, don't fail me," the man left the room. "It's fine," Sunmi said in frustration. "You know they'll probably make stupid rules for us," Chungha sat down on the nearest chair. Sunmi pulled a chair next to her and sat down, "like last time?" "When they made us like each the other duo but we made the duo end up in hospital beds?" Chungha looked at Sunmi with a smirk. Sunmi laughed, "summer memories."

Sunmi's smiled faded, "what if we end up working with them again?" Chungha looked over at her, "impossible." "Kim didn't tell us who we were working with," Sunmi said. "Don't think about it too much," Chungha said, standing up from where she was sitting at. "Lets go," Chungha told Sunmi as she walked towards the door. Sunmi walked behind her, hoping nothing would go wrong in this mission.

___

-
LOCATION: JYP INTER-COPES
-

Jeongyeon and Momo were standing outside the building. "How much you want to bet?" Momo asked. "Bet what?" Jeongyeon asked. "It's another team up mission." Momo looked at the building, then at Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon shrugged. "Who knows, it could be anything," she said stepping inside the building. "Hey wait up," Momo chased after her.

"Girls." "Mrs. Kim," both of the girls bowed. "Is this another collab?" Momo asked. Mrs. Kim stood up from her chair, slowly walking towards the window. "You guys are the best duo I own, so it's a must for this mission," She said walking towards the duo. "Are we going to meet them?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Most likely tomorrow at night, the companies CEO's and I had arranged the time and place, so no need to worry about it," Mrs Kim said. "That's not what I'm worrying about," Jeongyeon said, receiving confused expression from her mate and boss, "who are we teaming up with?" "Don't forget about tomorrow," Mrs. Kim ignored her question and began walking towards the door.

"I'm being serious!" Jeongyeon shouted. "Jeong, maybe you should calm down," Momo whispered to her, holding her arm, softly. Mrs. Kim stood still, holding the doors handle, "Two duos and two groups." "Two duos and two groups?" Jeongyeon repeated. Mrs. Kim stepped out of the room. "You should start seeing your therapist again," Momo told her. "Really needed that," Jeongyeon rolled her eyes.