chapter one

alexander pulled the white box into this house. 

he carefully opened it and pulled in the human like robot inside. he had a light tan skin colour. his lips were a light blushy pink colour and freckles scattered his cheek.

he opened the panel on the robots back and clicked the power button.

almost immediately, the robot sat straight up and turned to alexander. his eyes where a bit wide and very realistic..

they were a lovely light green.

the robot smiled, his teeth were pearly white and practically perfect.

“hello. how may I assist you, sir?” the robot hummed, looking up at his new owner.

“i just want to ask you a few things," alexander replied. “do you have a name?”

“ 8-27-1782.” he replied.

“i.. i think i'll just call you john.”

“as you wish, sir-”

“please. don't call me that, just call me alex.”

“yes, s-.. yes, alex.”

alexander smiled and played with the robots hair. it was soft. very, very soft.

“aren't you just a cutie..”

“thank you, alex. you are very kind yourself. is there anything i can help you with?”

“not at the moment,” alexander hummed, grabbing an instruction books and skimming through it.

john nodded and placed his hands on his lap, waiting for an order from his owner.

“they did a good job on you.” alexander suddenly said.

“what?”

“you were a custom order. i wanted you to be.. perfect, and you are.” alexander grinned.

“oh! Well, i'm glad you like my design.” john smiled. he felt.. happy? but.. that was impossible robots couldn't feel happy. they couldn't feel emotions..

right?