᛬𝑰𝑵𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑮𝑹𝑨𝑴 𝑳𝑰𝑽𝑬

"Hey guys, Hey Barbie " I said while getting hype.

Comments:
Muchlovefor.dreya omg hi Dreya

Dreya_trendz where is Derek

Dre_barbie hi Dre and Barbie

Vallykpena I already know this live about to be on tiktokroom

"Hey bitch so who we talking about to today" she said matching my energy.

I walked over to my ring light to set me phone up. "I mean it's not really talking about her it's more like addressing the issue"

"Issue with who" she sounded confused.

"You know that Anne girl right"

"Yea what happened between yall"

"Sooo apparently her and Derek are like friends or whatever and they was on FaceTime while I was at his house and I didn't really think much of it cause I'm cool with Derek having female friends" I said starting off my story.

"Mhm"

Comments:
Vallykpena yep I was right people need to start screen recording

Officialfanpage pin this if you love you fans

Ewdreya here this bitch go again

Therealslimedupmike it's messy Monday and it's not even Monday

"But at the time I didn't know who he was talking to so he was like you wanna come meet my friend and I was like sure so when I came up to the camera she had this stank face when she seen me, mind you I never seen this girl a day in my life, so I was just like hey she said hey then I went to go lay down again and from that point on she was like hard core flirting with Derek and I'm like Ik she know he got a girlfriend"

"Girl that's what she be doing all the time, I thought you knew" she said surprised.

"Nope not at all so then I just let her have her fun and when they finally got off the phone this girl talking about some 'I love you Derek' like I for real broke my neck when I heard that"

Barbie had her mouth wide open. "Girl no she did not"

"I'm telling you she did, I heard her loud and clear"

Comments:

Kbreeezo 👁👄👁

Tiktokroom 👀

Alyssaa.howard say sike right now

Vallykpena oh wow

Jadencradle I would low key pay to see that fight

Anne.commzz8 joined the live

Derektrendz joined the live