Constellation 1: Isle of Dawn

It was all so... fuzzy. They don't remember anything. Where were they? Why couldn't they remember anything???
     They decided to find out by using three of their senses. They could feel sand on the ground, it felt cold and dry. A distant shore could be heard around them, the water crashing onto the shore and sinking back into the ocean, over and over again. The smell of the salty ocean water filled their nose, under their mask. It was all so calming... The lonely kid assumed they'd been lying in place for a good while, so they decided to get up and observe their surroundings.
     While slowly picking themself up, they opened their eyes and looked around. All around them, they saw a beautiful view of the never ending ocean over the dark sky. Though, in front of them, they saw a man-made stone stair case. Who could've made that? They thought to themself.
     Finally standing on both legs, the kid walked to it. The stone felt extremely solid, completely different than the sand. The other substance felt like it was sinking under their feet every time they took a step. When they arrived to the top, they saw a cave not too far ahead. It had an enormous opening and looked some-what dim inside. you could hear the echoes of water dripping in there. Maybe it was underwater for a long time, then the water levels went down?
     They brushed off the left-over sand on their cape and body, whilst looking at the big cave. Just as they took a step forward, they fell down into a small ditch under the peak of the stair case. They didn't notice there was a small drop at the end. The clumsy kid let out an annoyed sigh and got up.
It was right at that moment when they saw a grey figure for a split second inside the cave. Something... or someone? Another person? They had to find out immediately.
The kid quickly scrambled to run into the ominous cave, "Hey!! Wait!!" They tried to keep up with the new figure, but he was in the air. They didn't want to be alone in this. But wait... Is that person... Flying..? It was a struggle to keep up, they were so close but so far. As a last resort, they jumped into the air and onto the unidentifiable person. With a hand on the new kid's shoulder, both of them crashed into a large puddle in the cave. They both let out a scream while falling.
     He turned around to see the exhausted kid next to him. In response, he got up and held out a red candle, which came out of thin air. How did..?? Why..? They obviously didn't know how this world worked.
Out of pure luck, the exhausted child summoned a red candle. The unknown child brought his candle close together to theirs, and the kid's appearance was finally revealed. As he glowed, it was shown that his hair was cut in a mohawk. It was very long in the back, and was braided so it wouldn't be messy when in the air. along with his appearance, he had a royal blue coloured cape. He wore white boot cut pants and had a white mask accessory that looked as if it were a big diamond on his forehead. He was slightly taller than the other kid, too.
"Hello..!", the new friend waved, "You startled me." He chuckled to himself.
"Oh, sorry.. I didn't know who or what you were... So I wanted to find out." They rubbed the back of their neck.
The new friend took a good look at the kid, getting a view of them at multiple angles, "You seem... new."
"What do you mean..?"
"Well, look down. you can see yourself in the reflection of the water." He gestured to the small pool of water below them. The kid crouched down and saw themself. Their hair was short, with an even shorter, loose ponytail above their right shoulder; their hair also had a tiny cow lick the top, making a curl on top. They had a red-ish brown cape over their back. They had white shorts on, and no mask cosmetic.
They looked up at the person in front of them, then looked back down into their reflection. "How did I get here..?" The kid asked, desperate for an answer.
Their new friend sat for a second, searching for that answer, "I'm... I don't know..? I'm not even sure how I got here..." He looked perplexed, but then lit back up, "But! All I know is that we're both here. I believe that people like us are destined to meet at some point, so why not get to know each other?" He held his hand out to help the kid below him, "My name is Owevo, what's yours?", Owevo seemed to be very charming, but they weren't too impressed.
"Me..?", the kid wasn't sure to tell him. They were suddenly worried about him being a threat, "I'm... Scared..."
"Oh, c'mon! I don't bite!", he giggled, as he closed his eyes, smiling under his mask.
They looked at Owevo for a moment, with their arm out, contemplating to trust him. They finally made their mind up and took his hand.
"I'm... Popomiro."
"Nice to meet you, friend!", he was happy to finally learn their name, "Well, follow me, I know the way out!" Owevo held onto Popomiro's hand while guiding them to the way out.