"It how Mafia works"

Fandom- 100 baby daycare

Ship- none

Warnings- Blood, talk of killing & Trauma
______________________________________

"Thats how Mafia works"

Those word had more meaning then what you just hear, and that coming from a five to six year olds was terrifying.

That was the case for Micheal and Ritchie, these two boys from the moment of birth knew how the Mafia worked.

Both their parents ran a very brutal and wealthy chain of the Mafia, Both knew this and they where some what privileged but they never acted that way.

they where semi normal kids.
_______________

Micheal was named after his great great grandfather the man who created this chain of the Mafia, From the first sight of Micheal his father knew he would be worthy of owning this "Business".

Micheal at a young age was taught to fire guns and throw knifes in such a way you'd think he was over his actual age.

But Micheal knew more then just that he was self taught as well, he knew everything about science and astronomy.

You could even say he was smarter then Harvard professors and that was the turth, Micheal knew how to read ten times better then a college student.

Micheal was also taught how to kill, Brutally and quickly.

Ritchie was named after his Uncle how died in a shot out, He was taught differently from Micheal.

Ritchie was taught how to fire guys, fly planes and how to "convince" people about alot of things.

He wasn't book smart like Micheal but killing and building smart, he could biuld a small plane with a half a page of a blueprint in eight days.

Ritchie knew how to torcher people and to get quite people to talk a storm.

The two boy where closer then close could be, they would spend almost every waking hour with eachother they where bestfriends.

And that what all they needed.

But times have changed for the two boys after Micheal's first kill and the reaction he had changed everything for him.
______________

Seeing the crimson blood running down the face of the man he shot in the head, Michael couldn't hold back his tear be broke down infront of his Father, Mother and two twenty something year old brothers.

His Mother quickly went to him picking him up and hugging him, "I knew he wasn't ready.." she said softly kissing his head.

His Father sighed "I'm calling Austin he will take Micheal when we do business" he said leaving the room with a sour face on.

'That how Mafia works'

______________________________________

Word count 471
There ya go everyone!
This one was pretty long but I hope y'all liked a very small bits of talking.
Yes I've had someone complain about it amd mostly won't do another character like that but!
Anyway hope you enjoyed!
Byyyye