Red Light

•Kye•
It's been about a month and a half since me and Gary had been back together. Things were okay but we weren't seeing eachother as much and it kind of bothered me but I didnt say anything. I just Felt like I shouldnt have to tell him how to treat me.

•incoming FaceTime from Bestieee 🥰❤️"

"Heyyyy bitchhhh" I said screaming into the phone.

"Uh kye I need you to prepare yourself for this because I gotta tell you something." O'cean said.

"Uh why you sound like that and whats going on?" I said my mood immediately changing. It was always some bullshit no matter where it came from.

"So I was on Gary page trying to find a picture of y'all together and I seen a bitch reacting to damn near everything he post so I checked her page and baby I'm sorry but she claiming to be pregnant by him."

"WHAT? Tell me you lying O" i said tears welding up in my eyes.

"Yes baby don't cry please but she posted a pregnancy test. And i put the picture in google it's a real pregnancy test."

"Wow are you fucking serious after all the shit I been through with this dirty bum ass nigga and he get a bitch pregnant on me." At this point I was FURIOUS. I wanted to put my hands on him and this bitch. I was done with the bullshit.

"Let me call you back O. Thanks for letting me know." I said hanging up before she even got a chance to finish talking I was pissed and I was bout to pull up on this nigga. He was about to get a rude awakening.

"Wya?" I sent a text to Gary.

"At the crib bae." He responded.

He could think shit was all good but it wasn't and he was about to find that out.

I slipped on some jogging pants and a tank top with some Jordan's and grabbed my keys and left out the house.

I hopped in the car and did 80 all the way to his house. I didnt care who was at his crib he was about to get embarrassed to the fullest.

I finally pulled up to his house and got out my car. I didn't have to knock on the door because he was sitting on the balcony with his friends. I walked up to him with a mean glare on my face.

"What's wrong with you." He said starting to stand up but before he could get up I slapped the shit out of him tears running from my eyes. His friends were just sitting there looking they knew not to say shit to me.

"Girl what the fuck wrong with you. Don't put yo fucking hands on m-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, ARE YOU FUCKIN SERIOUS GARY. You out here getting bitches PREGNANT? Not only did you cheat but you get a bitch pregnant?" I said breaking down. My heart was pounding and my leg was shaking nonstop.

His friends sat there with their jaws dropped as if they didn't know this shit like it was a surprise to them.

"Come in the house man." He said grabbing me by my arm. I tried snatching away and hitting him so he picked me up and took me in the house.

"Look man I'm sorry that shit happened when we was going through our breakup I still should've told you but I'm not even sure if the baby mine." He said trying to explain his self and apologize. I wasnt tryna hear it tho.