Feelings and answered questions

Do listen to the song as well cause believe me it's beautiful!❤️
____________________________________________

After some time,

Purvi was sitting in the garden with her friends having coffee and chatting with them.

Physically she was there but mentally she was thinking about him and searching him. Finally she found him. He was standing near a tree wearing a white Tee amd black jacket with blue jeans. But she noticed that someone was standing with him and it was Ria and she was continuesly talking but Kavin didn't pay attention to her and was thinking something else. He was searching something or say someone in the crowd. But was unable to detect.

Suddenly her thoughts were disturbed by Ishita

Ishita: Purvi, what are you thinking. Your phone is continuously ringing.

Purvi: Haan? Nothing.

She checked the caller ID and excused herself from them and went a bit far to answer the call.

On Call

Purvi: Hey Chikki, How are you?

Chikki: It's Dherya, Masi, Btw I am good. How are you?

Purvi: Oh! Okay baba, Dherya, I am good. say what you want? She said teasingly.

Dherya: nothing. I just wanted to know if you are coming or not.

Purvi: Acha. I will come after leaving this place. I surely will. She said cutely.

Dherya: Okay then. Mumma wants to talk. Bye. love you. He handed over the phone to her mother and ran from there.

Purvi: Bye. Hey Dii, what do you want? ( she asked rudely)

Minal: Beta You will come na?( she asked with a heavy voice)

Purvi: Yes. I will and please don't call me back I am busy. she said in a rude voice.

Minal: But listen...

Before she can speak Purvi hang up the call and went back to her friends and started talking. She didn't know that Kavin heard her conversation. He came there searching for her and he was shocked by the way she talked.

She came back to her friends and they started talking.

Ishita :Arey yaar Purvi.. Tu bhi har waqt pta nhi kaha khoyi hui rehti hai.. Akhir kiska khayal hai jo tujhe humse door kar rha hai! She said with a teasing smile.

Purvi: Pehle toh tu apna yeh ganda sa teasing game band kar or khayalo mein main nhi tu khoyi rehti hai. Aakhir yeh bta tu tera or iss aarav ka kya scene hai?

Sherya: Arey terko nhi bataya. Madam ko propose kiya hai Aarav jee ne.

Purvi: Haawwwwww... Saali teri toh.. tune merko bhi batana jaruri nhi samjha.. chal bta ab aakhir kya hua tha or kaise propose kiya usne tujhe. She said with teasing smile on her face.

Ishita: aese jaise tu kabhi soch bhi nhi sakti... She said with a smirk.

Purvu: Haan haan, kismat toh teri hai.. saare aese alag alag ladke hi mile hai terko.. pehle Avi phir Rohan yeh toh phir bhi school mein the or uske baad hum alag ho gye kya pta kon kon mila hoga uske baad... She too said with a smirk.