CHAPTER 5

𝗕𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗗𝗮𝘆

Mentally facepalming because of her stupid clumsiness, Asuna bent down and gently shook the young man in hopes to wake him up

"I'm so sorry, this was all my fault! Please wake up, Your Highness." she pleaded.

Squinting his eyes open, he held his head. "Ouch... You're pretty strong." he commented.

"Sorry again... I really didn't mean to." the female sincerely apologized.

"You don't have to be sorry. It was my fault for barging in without notice, Ms. Kirisaki." Hiro explained.

"You can stop calling me that, Your Highness. Everyone here is a Kirisaki, you know." the 15-year-old amusingly remarked.

The prince laughed in response. "I'm just being cautious not to get too familiar with you. But if that's the case, just call me by my name then, Asuna."

"Fine by me, Hiro." the two giggled and sat beside each other on the clean floor.

"So, what brought you here?" the female asked.

"I was touring around the house since Ritsu-senpai told Sophia and I to 'familiarize the place'. Then, I was intrigued by this training hall." the 16-year-old admitted.

"I see. I train 3-4 times a week here." Asuna responded.

"No wonder why your skills were something else." the prince remarked, making the female scoff in response.

"Don't you guys train in Caliviel too?" she questioned.

"We do. In fact we train everyday, considering the fact that we are the kingdom of warriors. Everyone knows how to fight in Caliviel." Hiro answered.

"Cool. Even your guardian's armoured for battle too." Asuna said.

"Wanna know a secret?"

"Isn't it a bit too early for that?"

Hiro shook his head in amusement and raised his right wrist in front of Asuna's face.

"See this Ring-A-Ling? It actually wields a weapon as well." he whispered.

"No way... " the female trailed off and almost pushed the red button in amazement.

"Be careful, it doesn't work like that." Asuna came to her senses.

"Oops, I'm sorry." she apologized yet again.

"The weapon only recognizes the wielder's voice in order for it to activate." the prince explained and took a few steps back from Asuna.

"Lunar Blade!"

As soon as the words came out of Hiro's mouth, a flash of bright red light engulfed his wrist. Not so long after, a sword appeared in his right hand that had the royal family's crest carved on its surface.