Challenge

Chapter song:- An Unhealthy Obsession - The Blake Robinson Synthetic Orchestra Original.

Fuck you if you don't like me I don't care I never liked you anyway. Who do you think you are saying all those insulting things to me. Do you think I am that pathetic? I have worked for you for 9 years. I know you better than you yourself. So what if today you are on a higher post than me. So what there are 2 zeroes extra on the last digits of your salary. I also own a house, a car, and a well-written CV which is enough to recruit me in the same post as you in another company. And you...you think I ain't in your brains. Just wait Jeon Jeongguk. I will show you...huh!!

Suddenly I snapped from my thought in which I was killing him with my ferocious words.

"Ha...Haha...hahahaha" I started laughing like a crackhead.

"Kim, are you okay. I mean... did this rejection really affected you to that extent that you lost your sanity to express emotions."

"Shut up... Jeon fucking Jeongguk."

A frown making his way through his eyes.

"Do you think I am a joke to you? I don't know why are you saying this all to me but I know you also feel the same way about me. I have plenty of proof of that. But as you said professor that I am not on your brains. I make sure of that and I challenge you that within 1 year the only name which lingers in your daydreams, nightmare, and even when you are breathing the only word which is going to haunt you in your head is Kim Taehyung and make sure to mark my words."

With that, I stomped out of the lab leaving him and his brain.

"Don't worry love. I am waiting." A certain ravenette mumbled while looking at the blonde who was walking while wiggling his ass with every step.

AFTER ONE AND A HALF YEAR

"Professor Jeon. I have made a sample of the serum. I have put that on your desk." 

Lisa, Professor Jeon's new assistant said while making her way through the notes

Lisa, Professor Jeon's new assistant said while making her way through the notes. Yes, new assistant cause after that confession night. Kim Taehyung left his job and disappeared. It was almost like a ghost haunted him cause all this one month nobody got a single phone call from him.

"Ok Lisa, you did well. Now go to your home. It's late. Tomorrow is its presentation in front of the authorities and other scientists. I can't sleep anyway. So I am going to spend the night here."

"You are going to be here alone in the lab. I don't think it's good for your health Professor. I think you should rest. I will be here."

"I said I am going to stay here and I don't like to repeat myself, Ms. Lisa."

The ravenette spoke unaware of the fact that he has been watched by a certain blonde on the other side of space.

"Tsk... Professor, you still haven't changed. Still looking all hot and handsome with that cocky attitude of yours. The same aggression, authority, power...control. Fuck, I am hard again. I swear to god. Jeon Jeongguk you will be the death of me." With that Kim Taehyung switched off the monitor screen from where he was watching the ravenette.

Right. All this time the only thing that Taehyung did was to stalk Jeongguk. He had cameras all over Jeongguk's room, bathroom even in the toilet, and one for the lab office where Jeongguk works. One camera was inserted in his car too so that he can track his location and whereabouts. He even inserted a microphone in his watch so that he can access all the calls and the details he is been discussing with the other people or clients.

While working in the lab with Jeongguk for 9 years Kim Taehyung almost knew all the passwords and codes for all the lockers, cameras, and important places. You can say that a perk of being in the lab as an assistant for the head professor really helped him with that.

"Its time for finally start with the plan. Just so you wait Jeongguk I'll make your brain soaked in my name. Just you wait.,"