Chapter 1:

~THE RED MOUNTAIN~

"Wow," was all I could say.

We were on planet called Hinrion. We have decided that we need more planets joined in that we needed more allied to actually finish off Zarkon, and free the universe. This planet was very resourceful in the aspect of having a lot of natural elements here. That is probably why the view was gorgoures.

"This is beautiful," Allura said.

"Thank you, we call the 'Red Mountain'," our tour guide provided.

"Why?" Pidge asked this time.

"Some say that the mountain was used during war, and the final battle occurred on that mountain up there, but if you don't believe that legend, then it is also because of the rare red plants that live up there, some say it's because fo the blood that was shed during that horrible time," the tour guide said.

This species kind of remind me of the Olkari with their skin tone and head shape, but these guys are shorter, shorter than me, but taller than Pidge.

"Do you believe of the story?" Allura asked.

"I do, my great-great-great grandpa was in that battle, and told the tale on how he lost his leg,"

"Well, come on team," Shiro commands and we follow the leader and the tourguide to a palace that might actually rival the 'Castle of Lions'. I hear Hunk whistle as we shuffle into the castle, and start our meeting.

It was boring, like usual, but only lasted for about a good hour before the party was to be had with the new alliances. I don't like parties. They're too crowded, and you never know who is the enemy or who is just some ramdon civilian, so I just go to a corner and watch from a far.

It feels like I've been standing here for a while now, and is it me, or does is seem a lot stuffier in here than before the party started. I look for Shiro, and when I do catch his eye, I nod my head toward the exit, and he nods before he resumes, whatever he was doing.

I walk past a drunk Lance who seems to be flirting whith girl again, then I pass Hunk who was trying all the foods, not even noticing me when I walk by, then Pidge who seems to be frowning towards the dance door. She sees me and nods her head as I do the same thing and I walk out to get some fresh air. I see that nobody is out on the patio and I look beyond the castle and see a quiet village. It's noce out here.

I look up and I see The Red Mountain from this far. I think I can see red from over here with the red trees, but it could totally be the light playing tricks on me. I hear footsteps come up behind me, but before I could fully turn around, I feel a hand on my shoulder. I then see silver hair, and I know it's Allura.

"May I join you?" she asks with her hand still on my shoulder.

"Sure," I respond, and then she takes her hand off of me, and looks at the mountain.

"It's beautiful, even more so at night then during day time."

"It is, but I don't think it can compete with your beauty," I say quietly.

"Oh really," she says as she puts her hand back on my shoulder and make me face her, "Sounds like you're wooing," she says as she leans in closer to me.

I shrug me shoulders a little, "Maybe I am,"

She just smiles before her lips are just on mine, and we kiss a sweet kiss with just love, and forgetting all of our worries. She pulls back first, out of breath as our foreheads touch.

"We should probably go back to the party before it's over, I don't want to be rude and they think we ditched them,"

"Fine," I groan as I quickly peck her on the lips before I lean back. I take one last look at the mountain before I head back in.