Part One! ~ The Confession! ~

Komaeda POV:

Hey... I'm nagito Komaeda and I'm attending hopes peak academy as the 'ultimate lucky student'... And yeah I guess I'm really lucky to be around many amazing ultimates but.... How did I get picked? I know I got lucky but.. Ever since I could talk I've been very lucky... For example just the other day I payed for a soda can in a vending machine and I ended up getting five.. But that's just an example... I decided that today i was gonna test my luck... I was gonna ask my crush Hajime Hinata out.

I woke up from my amazing dream from the sound of my alarm... The dream must be a sign...i should confess to Hinata-kun today... But he's an ultimate... He doesn't deserve an untalented peice of trash like me... He deserves someone like... Chiaki! Or gundham! Their amazing... And so talented... And full of hope! Did I mention that I love hope? And Hinata-kun! Anyways enough talking now... I think I should go shower now and get ready..

After about an hour I had done my hair, showered, got changed an  made my bed. I was trying to look good for Hinata-kun. I left my cottage and shut the door behind me. I then started to head to the restaurant having a feeling that Hajime would be drinking orange juice there. I walked into the restaurant and to nobodies surprise there Hajime hinata was... Drinking orange juice. I sat across from him and smiled a little. He just looked back at me and returned the smile... His smile was enough to give me a boner.... I'm glad it didn't though..
Ahaha.....No! Bad komaeda! No dirty thoughts....

"Hinata-kun... Can I ask you something?" I asked a little nervous.
Hajime nodded still drinking his orange juice. "do you like... Boys?"
Hajime just looked down as his cheeks went a little pink. "huh? Oh... Yeah... But I like girls too...so I guess I'm bisexual?" he said in his usual hot voice... I felt my lips form into a smile.

"so... Do you like anyone?" I asked him. "well.. Yeah... But Why do you ask?" hinata-kun said. "oh! Just curious!" I looked into Hinata-kuns eyes... He seemed a little upset or stressed? Maybe I should help calm him down a little? Anyways! I came here to confess so I hope  he will accept my confession... Oh gosh I'm so nervous right now... But... I'm gonna do it.

"Hinata-kun.... I dont know how to say this but... I kind of... Have a crush on you... I know its stupid and you will never like trash like me but... I had to get this off my chest" I said... Hinata-kun looked quite... Upset? Did I mess up?! I stood up and left hoping he wouldn't come after me...

Hajime POV:

Crap! I messed up.... I mean... I do have a crush on Komaeda.. I was just I guess... Too scared to tell him? Why was I scared? Was I scared of him saying that its a joke? I didn't realise it but I was running after him now. I ended up at his cottage... I knocked quickly hoping he would answer the door...

I heard soft sniffling from inside Nagitos cottage.. Was he.... Crying?! Oh crap...he eventually opened the door with a smile? No a fake smile on his face... "nagito... Please listen... I.. I like you too okay.." I admitted. "Hinata-kun... Its fine I know you don't really... I just have to accept the fact that trash like me doesn't deserve an amazing ultimate like you..." nagito said in an upset tone. "Komaeda I'm telling the truth... Please..." I replied. "prove it then hinata-kun" my face went pink with embarrassment.

I leaned in towards Komaedas face and I kissed him gently and to my surprise he kissed back. I wanted the kiss to last forever but we needed to breath at some point. We broke the kiss and nagito invited me into his cottage..

Chiaki POV:

Wow... I didn't know Hajime was gay? You may be wondering how I know this. Well I was gonna go ask Komaeda if he wanted to play games and I caught him and Hajime kissing! I took a video so I could go show my girlfriend Sonia what I just saw..yes that's right Sonia is my girlfriend :)

Komaeda POV:

After a few minutes hinata-kun went on his phone. He looked pretty stressed? Did he get a text from a murderer or something? Anyways I sat behind him since he was sitting on my bed and.. I hugged him, hopefully it would calm him down.. If it didn't work I always have plan B and C! Anyways Hajime still looked stressed so I decided to go to plan B. I used to work at a Massage place so I could get money for things so... Maybe a massage would work?

I gently rubbed Hinata-kuns tensed shoulders until he relaxed them. I slowly worked my way down until I got to his lower back. I didint know if he wanted me to go that far down but when I stopped he frowned.. So I guess he does want me to keep going? I started massaging his lower back very slowly until I got to his bottom. By now my face was bright red.. I stopped massaging hajime and after a few seconds he put his phone down.

(Cliffhanger! By the way they have phones made by monokuma so they can't call for help they can only call the other islanders)