Chapter 28: Yeonjun & Yeona

"It has been a while!" Yeona said. Kai turned around and looked at the girl. "What are you doing here? Do you know each other??" Y/N asked as she held more strongly into Kai's hand.

"Do I know you?" Kai asked. Yeona smiled as she hit his chest playfully, he glared at her. "We met at that rainy day, it's rare for no one to remember me...." Yeona said. "Anyway, I am Y/N's friend." Yeona said. Y/N rolled her eyes. 'Here we go again.....'

"Y/N!" Someone called. Y/N turned around to see Yeonjun. She let go of Kai's hand and ran to hug him. "Long time no see!"

"Yeah, it must have been very hard on you, aigoo......I am sorry for leaving you all alone....." Yeonjun said as he cubed Y/N's checks. Kai held his fist and glared at the two.

"I need to tell you something really important." Yeonjun said, he looked at Kai and Yeona. "I will take her for few minutes." Yeonjun said and pulled Y/N away.

"Do you want to go for a walk?" Yeona asked as she held Kai's hand. "I don't want to." Kai glared and removed Yeona's hand. She sighed and continued following him. "Oppa! Where are you going?" Yeona asked. "Don't call me oppa, no one calls me oppa." Kai said. He tried to walk faster but Yeona kept on following him. He sighed and stopped to turn around and face Yeona.

"What do you want?" Kai asked. "Let's be friends." Yeona said. "I don't want to be your friend, I don't even know your name and I don't want to....." Kai said and turned around but Yeona held his hand.

"Kim Yeona, can you play the piano?" Yeona suddenly pulled Kai away to the music club and pulled him toward the piano. "Play something for me...." Yeona said as she sat next to Kai.

"I don't have time fo-" "I will leave if you played for me." Yeona said. "You will?" Kai looked directly at Yeona. "For today, at least...." She smiled.

Kai rolled his eyes, he had to get rid of her so that he can quickly catch up with Y/N.

"What music?" Kai asked.

"Moonlight Sonata....."

Kai opened his phone and checked the music notes, soon he started playing the piano. Yeona closed her eyes as she moved her fingers to the rhythm.

"This song reminds me of love and death....." Yeona said. Kai only kept on playing as a flashback of him fighting with Renjun came back to his mind.

"I lost, treat Y/N well......"

🤡🔪🎈

Y/N's POV:

"So you are saying this girl called Bimil told you everything?" I asked. Yeonjun nodded his head. "How does she know his victims but not know who the murderer is?" I asked furiously. "That's what I mean! I don't trust her but my father does so.......for the current time, don't worry about anything, I will keep you safe." Yeonjun said.

I was about to leave when he suddenly pulled me into a warm hug. "I will keep you safe...." Yeonjun whispered. "Oh....thank you....." I said as I pushed Yeonjun lightly.

"I will go now." Yeonjun smiled before he left.

I remembered Yeona again, she was trying to get close to Kai, is all of this to mock me?

I ran quickly around the school searching for Kai, I didn't find him outside so I started searching inside.

I heard some music coming for the music club and thought he might be there.

I stood in front of the door and listened carefully, the music was so nice that I felt I am really drafting into another world.

I looked through the glass and saw Kai playing the piano, I didn't know he was that great at it.

He looked very handsome and focused that my heart just gave in and started to beat as quick as the rhythm played.

Soon Kai finished playing and I was about to go inside when Yeona suddenly hugged him, I stopped and starred at the two, my heart started to hurt me a lot.

"Oppa! That was amazing!" Yeona said. "I told you not to call me this way! You are older than me.....but are you happy now? Will you leave me now??" Kai asked furiously.

He got up and started walking away when Yeona held his hand. "Y/N.......Do you in chance.......have something for her?" Yeona asked. Kai got nervous as his hands shook.

"N-No! Why are you asking?" Kai said. "Is that so.....Let's go an- Y/N!" Yeona said as she saw me standing at the door.

"Y/N...." Kai said.

I held in my tears and anger, I don't even know why I felt like that.

"O-Oh.....you were here? Classes are starting soon so let's go." I said as I held Kai's hand.

I don't know why I am feeling this way, specially toward him. I lost many boys before, Yeona always took them from me but.....I am not giving up on Kai. I am ready to go through all this fight for him.

"Your class is on the other side, we will see you later!" I said. "Let's go." I held Kai's hand more strongly and pulled him outside.

'Kim Yeona.....you better keep your hands away this time......'