chapter 1

My name is Tantawan. This night, I want to meet my mom who was died this morning. My father died this morning too.

   " Mom, Dad... Why are you guys killed yourself just because of the worse bussiness? You know that I don't have anyone left besides you two and John(my young brother).."

"I dont need your money.. I just want to be with you..."

"What? You want me to come with you? Okay, mom.. I cant wait to see you.. Wait for me--" I said in unstable condition. I really had lost my mind that time.

Suddenly, I jumps up from the hill and fell into a wooden house at the down hill.

"Ugh.. This is badly hurt. Oh, god. Why am I not going to die? I want to come along with my parents!! Oh,no.. I cant even moved my fingers.."

Oh, no Tantawan.. What are you doing? You have to continue your own life and just move on. You can do it, Tantawan.. You are tough.

"Help me! Someone please help me! Im dying.."

No.. I dont have any energy left to yell.. I am going to die... Peng.. Help me..

****

"Mom.. Please, I want to see Tantawan.. Please let me go out.. I really want to see her. She is sick mom.."

Peng is begging her mom to go out. He  really want to find Tantawan. He was so shocked when someone tell about the death of Tantawan parents. He knows Tantawan will badly hurts.

" No, Peng.. Don't you know what time it is? It is already three. What do you gonna do? It is late. There is nothing to do with her.Go to your room now. You have to get an enough sleep. Go..."

Peng's mom brush him away and headed to his room. She is really serious that time. There is no chance for him to go out.

" No.. I must find Tantawan.. Mom.. Please open this door.. I'm begging you.. Mom.."

Peng felt so bad that time. He is very worry about her.

What if she did something crazy? No way! I must save her- By hook or by crook.

His eyes scanned around his bedroom. There must be something here that can bring me out of this room. Oh, I wish that I have a magic power right now.

Suddenly, he saw a red shinning star fly towards him.

" Wait, what is that thing? Oh, no! Don't do anything to me.."

He try to hide from the shinning thing.

But then...

****

"Someone please.. Hh..el..lp..help me."

Now, what the only I can do are breathing and moves weakly my eyes and mouth. I was really need a help. Someone please.. Help me.

I looks up to the sky which was dark and there was no stars to be the partner of the sky. A lonely sky- just like me right now. The only person that was on my mind was Peng. Yes, Peng. I really need you right now. Please come to save me.

Then, a red shinning star appears at the sky dashs towards earth. Headed to the area of Peng's house.

" What was that?"

Am I dreaming right now?

"Tantawan? It is really you?"

Peng walk slowly towards me. He glances to his surrounding. Why would he suddenly appears in this wooden house?

"Peng? Since when you been here?"

"No. Listen. This would be a mistake. Why am I here? I supposed to be at home."

Peng look at me in shock. Okay, I'm not lying because he looks seriously shock with the magical teleportation. From his bedroom to this wooden house or want me to detail it- to me.

"Well, you seems want to say an explaination. Go ahead."

Peng look at me and starts his words.

"Things happened too fast. The one thing I remember is I saw a star outside my balcony and it dash for me"

"And that what I saw just a few seconds before you comes."

Well, that seems that the star brings him for me. Is this present that my parents want to gave me?

"Seriously?! What have done? I just.. Nevermind, are you alright? Oh, pardon me.. I was really shock with what happened just now. All I should to do is worrying you not that weird star.. I'm sorry for letting you to be like this.."

"Nah, it's okay.. Peng, I felt really thankful that you are right here. Otherwise, it's my fault for being like this. I deserved a punishment."

I say in a weak voice-just wanna he felt that it was not his fault. Peng take a place besides me and lying to the ground with me. He looks at me and says..

"Tantawan, I promised that I would save you no matter what happens to you.. "

Peng says looking at me in a symphathy. He is really kind hearted man. My heart is melting when he says like that.

"Peng, you don't have to do that.. I'm not belong to you.."

"Then, let say that you are belong to me and I will be the best doctor in the world for you."

"Why you want to be a doctor?"

"Because if I was a doctor, I will always save you when you are sick or in pain. And the real reason is I love you.."

My heart beat fastly like I'm gonna die right now. His words make me feel so delighted. Oh, god. I swear this is the best feelings in the world. I stare at his icy eyes. And without any alarm, my face blush and smile at him.

" I love you too.."

That was the first moment I be with my boyfriend. He is the one who always be with me. Yes, he always be there for me. And, with this new power, I will be always accompany to him. Such a great life!

We looked up to the sky and there was a star which is a partner of the sky now. The sky was not alone, it is with the star. And through the roof we can see them.

That night, we made a new relationship.

****

This is the end of the chapter one. I hope this would be great for you cause this was my first time writing.
If there was any errors please tell me so then I could fix it.